Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~~~Mission Testing This Thursday 7PM GMT/ 2PM EST~~~~

Allright folks!
    I asked the admins for permission to hold a public mission testing "event" this Thursday at the aforementioned times and they gave it there blessing.
    The main reason i suggested/requested this was because of the lack of missions currently available.
    The admins have lives too (i know....i know, its hard to be leave) and cannot spend every waking moment testing missions, kicking players, reviewing complaints, updating ACE etc etc.

So heres your chance to have YOUR say if what missions you would like to see!
    I will be passing on a mission pack to the admin team tomorrow which will be available on alpha or bravo on Thursday. They will upload it and we shall have some fun :)

I cannot promise you that every mission will be bug less, that it will work or that it will be fun. This is because it is a test.
    But maybe youve seen a good mission on another server? Maybe you remember its name? Then post it here ASAP and ill get it to the team!

Im aiming for missions between 10 and 40 people. Well probably max out player wise at 25 on the night but weve finished old Ia Drang with that.

So get your suggestions (with a link) to me by PM or post it here by tomorrow night.
    After each mission ill be taking pro's/con's from everyone while we play lobby sim and writing them down. Friday night I will send in a report to the admins of what everyone had to say.
    Also Friday afternoon a feedback thread will be made which will have a template in place so each one of you can comment on each mission (ill also include helpful reminders as I too am terrible with mission names. EG: Op Broken Arrow(The one where we had to blow up the tanks with C4 but accidentally blew ourselves up!!).

So what do ya say folks!? Its your community too, get involved ;)
    Nihility

Re: ~~~~Mission Testing This Thursday 7PM GMT/ 2PM EST~~~~

I'm in for that. 7 gmt great time for me, because I'm living in Euro time zone, and I'm bored at week when sitting in TS at that time.:)

Comment

You wacky Europeans and your GMT, good beer and healthcare.

Can't make it, but best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by 1longtime View Post
        You wacky Europeans and your GMT, good beer and healthcare.

Can't make it, but best of luck.
        Hahaha, yeah well we cant all drink bud light and coors (ewwww).
        After we screw up our livers with good beer we get a free new one to ruin. What a great system! :D
        Nihility

Comment

DOnt worry ill be there to pop crappy and innappropriate jokes as usual
          To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

I'll be there.

Also i'm working on a new mission: force recon for 14 players ^_^ (We need more missions in this range 10-15)

If I work all day today i might be able to finish it in time

Comment

Right gents bit of an update!
              After trawling the web for missions i cam up with 10 of the best sounding. Mkoll and myself just had a quick run through them to test for ace comparability and to see if they actually load or not (i really didnt want to have everyone screaming at me in the lobby tomorrow night!!!!)

Most of the missions are not ace medical enabled, MOST. Not all :)
              However, we will test the missions to see how playable they are and then afterwards decide which are worth converting to TG standards. Before everyone starts saying "screw that, no ace medical? Not worth it!" remember we managed to last a whole week with out it working just gone by.
              So still pop on down and give us a hand. Some of the missions looked quiet fun while we tested earlier!
              Nihility

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

ill be night skiing tonight but I'll be home by 10 est...if you are still on I'm in.
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~IMPORTANT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ( <<< So important i used the "Dedgedle" key)

Event has changed to the 353rd server due to panda related things. Get on TS2 and ask Boon for the server info!
                    Nihility

Comment

Damn, can't enter to TS2, because I'm using forum TS2 tab for connect and it's looks like crashed.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X