Mission testing: Conclusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission testing: Conclusion

Thanks to all who showed up, i know the missions arent yet ACE activated etc.
    Big thanks to boon for helping me set this up, he treuly has panda power (and still no pants).

Op Cipher:

Mass CTD.
    Sounded like a good mission, didnt work.

Hi-Jack.Utes Co 12:

Liked this mission. Obj was to ambush a convoy, steal their fuel truck then ambush an airbase, steal a Hind and fly to carrier.
    We acidentaly blew up the fuel truck with satchel charges trying to blow the tank. Mission seems to run fine.
    Im willing to edit it (with author permission) to put ace on it.

Plant.Cher Co 30:
    Bit of an odd one. Option on startup for CO to set enemy between 1 and 7. We left it on 4. Was VERY easy. Assault factory, blow LAV. Win trigger bust. Seems like it was slapped together in 5 mins in editor.

LZ COW.Cher Co 20:
    Action started to kick off properly on this one. I got DC'd before the end. Good setup and start. We were takin completely off guard.
    Willing to mod it too ace.

Op HammerHead.Cher Co 20:
    No notes. Map markers self explanatory. Very good CQB, over all nice mission. Everyone seemed to agree it was good and that they would play it again.

HellsGateV3 Co 40:
    120 second respawn. Origional mission idea. Good briefing. Unfortunatly we were down to 5 boots on the ground for this by the time we got it on. Which is a shame as its the only one made with ACE in mind. Seems like a really cool mission. WIll have to try it again with some friends and report back.

I was hopeing to get more feed back from people right after the missions but a few said they would post here instead.
    You can post up under this or i will have a template made if ye want by tomorrow.

Thanks again for showing up all those who did.

EDIT: There were more missions but we ran out of people and time.
    Nihility

Re: Mission testing: Conclusion

Yeah it was fun to bad we didnt have enough for hells gate or cipher didnt work i played it once in SP and it was pretty good
    (if it was that bleeping transmitter one)
    To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

Hijack was on our servers a while ago, but then disappeared. This is new version I believe.

What is HellsGate? it sounds like some kind of Horror/scary mission?

Comment

Hells gate seemed pretty cool but we ran outta players to try it properly.
        Its at night and you get helo inserted (player pilot) to a rather hilly area. Theres a new insurgent weapon that you have to destroy (why the briefing calls them insurgents and then gives them a KA-50 is beyond me :p ) THE NUCLEAR SHILKA!!!!!!11!!1!!ONE!

It looks like a very hard mission and i hope i can try it out properly sometime soon.
        Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
          Op Cipher:

Mass CTD.
          Sounded like a good mission, didnt work.
          I play Cipher quite often SP. It has a problem with OAC (hence the CTD). A shame, it's a brilliant mission.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X