TS3 request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3 request

This is a request to all members of the arma comunity, Please could you spare a few seconds to set your phonetic names properly.

its real easy to do

just click on the SELF menu option, the go to set phonetic name

then type your name in phoneticly

so for mine its

brown a 3

also, also please dont use anything like | or >< etc, otherwise it will say vertical line T G verticle line

thank you

more info can be found here about using the TEXT to Speach function here
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/hardwar...speak-3-a.html

thanks guys

Re: TS3 request

This is one of the first things I set up =)

It kinda reminded me of Ventrilo because you have to type it how it sounds. Putting spaces in different spots seems to change it up a bit, so try experimenting with those.

Comment

am I not the only one who finds sound alerts annoying and has 'em disabled straight up?

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
        am I not the only one who finds sound alerts annoying and has 'em disabled straight up?
        Yup, I disabled most of them, and there are a couple of others that I will have to remember to disable when I find them. What I have on at the moment is: what channel I'm switching to; mic/sound muted; status change; when somebody modifies a channel (will have to turn it off).
        sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
          Ive never had em enabled in TS2 and will never have em enabled in TS3. There very very annoying.

"USEHER HAZ LAYEFT URR CHANNEL"
          Nihility

Comment

even if you have them disabled, there are some of us that havn't so please take a few seconds to set this.

much thanks

Comment

You can disable most of the annoying messages by simply disabling everything under the "client" drop-out thing. That was you only hear thing relating to you ("You have been moved" "you have been kicked" "you switched channels" I use to make sure it switched channels right and my keybinds aren't screwed up, "error" for when something bad happens, "disconnected" for if you get disconnected, of course." just to name a few...)

I'm using the default sound pack though, not the computer generated one.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X