This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Event - roll call time

Please excuse me for posting a full thread for this question, but the other threads were either locked or specifically for Operation Order. I noticed the time/dates posted were:

Date:

28th of February

Time:

Roll Call - 1230EST - 1730GMT
    Step Off - 1400EST - 1900GMT

...so just so I understand, roll call is 90 minutes before the mission starts? That's a long roll call. I assume we may start the mission earlier if roll call is completed in less than 90 minutes?

Re: Sunday Event - roll call time

Wait, isn't it "everyone has to be on by 1730 and the mission would probably end at 1900"...?
    sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

If you remember what has happened in the past about having to connect 50+ people to the server, the intent is to make sure we actually launch at 1400 EST instead of joining at 1400EST and actually playing at 1500EST. It's a more methodical approach to organizing the initial starts to the events.
      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Oh, I see. So the event will start at 1900 GMT. Well, looks like I'll have to anticipate supper then. :p
        sigpic

Comment

of course if everyone gets on before then and we are nice and full with a full server, then we will start earlier than usual

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
            of course if everyone gets on before then and we are nice and full with a full server, then we will start earlier than usual
            I doubt I'll be able to join before 18.45 GMT, I've already anticipated supper to the limit and I'd like to eat before we start if you guys don't mind :p
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by viper1986 View Post
              If you remember what has happened in the past about having to connect 50+ people to the server, the intent is to make sure we actually launch at 1400 EST instead of joining at 1400EST and actually playing at 1500EST. It's a more methodical approach to organizing the initial starts to the events.
              Good point. I thought 90 minutes was too much, but now that I scan the memory banks, it sounds about right.

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
              Cool, that's what I thought.

Comment

Ended up getting stuck at work for 3 hours longer than I intended to be in today, wanted to apologize for not being able to make it and not able to get notice posted first.
                The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

No worries Impulse.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Hi :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse