Swearing warning.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swearing warning.

The rules are straight forward folks, swearing is not allowed in TS or in game, this is enforced over ALL Tactical Gamer servers.

Please dont force admins to take action, we will kick and we will ban if required.

Regards,
    The Admin Team.

Re: Swearing warning.

Reminder, we appreciate this is an adult game with adult themes however a user may not be in control of who is around the location they play in, i.e they may have children in the house or whatever, the point is we dont know who may be offending by swearing so the easiest solution is simply not to swear.

Comment

One last thing, I have been asked to provide reference to this rule, so here it is:

"LANGUAGE - Profanity is not something everyone wants to hear. Have some respect for your fellow gamers and refrain from swearing at every opportunity. If you choose to ignore this rule, the admins WILL clean out your mouth with a bar of "KICK" soap! You have been warned!"

Black and White in the ARMA 2 SOP *MUST READ* thread.

Comment

While you are here, those that earned the warning, please re-read this.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

I Agree. Can't say more. Can't say less.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

I whole$%^#$heartedly agree with this thread!

:D

(and I will try to keep my mouth clean here on out)

Comment

understood.

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
              Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN times can be had by all through obeying this rule.
                Nihility

Comment

Not the soap !

EDIT:gah that ribbons messed up
                  To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X