Radio Support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Support

I am not sure if this should be posted here or in support section, but I needed some help with the new radio system. I read Dredge's SOP post and downloaded Zedic's Radio Procedure Guide and I am still having problems with TS in game. I updated via Yoma and ran the game last night but kept seeing a team speak plug in error screen in game . I can see the appropriate menu options regarding the radio (short range, whisper, etc....) but I can still hear everyone talking within my TS channel regardless of the frequency I was on. Are there any other files I need outside of Yoma to make this work?

Re: Radio Support

In your ArmA 2 Folder, find the Folder named "@TG".
    In that Folder, you will find a PDF-File which explains how to install the Plugin and another Folder named "arma2ts"

Basically, you'll have to copy the contents of the "arma2ts/TeamSpeak"-Folder into your "TeamSpeak3/plugins"-Folder and activate the plugin in Teamspeak.
    This is all explained in detail in the mentioned PDF.

Comment

Thanks Yankee- That's what I needed to know.

Comment

If you wanna test out the radio/be shown how it works im on TS now.
        Nihility

Comment

Thanks soupy, I'm at the office right now. I will give it a go when I get home this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by seg[TDev] View Post
            I'm at the office right now.
            You mean you dont have ArmA installed on your work computer? For shame :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

LOL. That game is hard enough on my married life I'd hate to lose my job too.

Comment

This plugin is unusable for me ATM due to constant crashing - info and dumps attached for relevant people to look at
                Attached Files

Comment

I hope someone can find a solution to your problem. To be on the safe side, try using Voice-Activation anyway. As I said, Push-to-Talk sometimes causes crashes when using radios. Since it happens when other are broadcasting it probably won't work, but still give it a shot. ;)

Edit:
                  if you haven't already, try dowloading and using this: http://www.blackwater.fr/arma2ts003.zip

Edit 2:
                  from what I'm understanding the plugin allows you to have 3d sound. So, I might say something monumentally stupid here*, but I think the system could work even withouth plugin, but you won't get positional audio...

Edit 3:
                  maybe not so stupid, since it was said by a guy in the BI thread about the plugin, but I haven't verified it yet, so yeah...
                  sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

guys there is a new version coming out soon that will improve performance of this alot! rommel is working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rommel

The script is now down to 4, with only 1 loop, and all are functions, increasing benchmarked performance by over 500%.
                      There you go.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X