Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Award Presentation Time

Campaign Ribbon Presentation
    February ArmA Scrim Community event (2/28/2010)

Description: This Campaign Ribbon is assigned to those members of Tactical Gamer that participated in the February 28th, 2010 scrimmage.

Campaign Date: February 28, 2010

Date Awarded: March 5th, 2010

Presented To:
    Dredge
    Flakt
    stebbi92
    Dslyecxi
    h3killa
    H3AD-SHOT
    MightyWidget
    waldo170
    fusionpoo
    Corpral_Cody
    Ghost02
    jbone805
    Chalcas
    Woo
    Force_Majeure
    cheesenoggin
    LowSpeedHighDrag
    meeeeee8880
    |TG| B
    Sandiford
    Igor
    Zedic
    ToyGuy
    Hashassin
    Priceee
    N312D
    wispila
    Merula
    1longtime
    Air Alex
    Vlaag
    Josh
    Sherman
    Inq
    Miles Teg
    Jaynus
    fireship4
    Boondocksaint
    ChiefBoatsRet
    Soupy_Norman
    ACOGRecon
    Tarmpaket
    viper1986
    Browna3
    Grunt 70
    Superfast
    Weezer
    Rampart_CH
    Marvin
    Donegal

Qualification: These individuals have earned the ribbon for their participation and actions during the course of the internal scrim within Tactical Gamer.

Notes:
    One must only wear a single ArmA Scrim Campaign Ribbon. The Class-2 through Class-6 ribbons are worn by those who've earned multiple campaign-ribbons; where the ribbon-class corresponds to the number of awarded campaigns.

This ribbon is only to be worn by individuals to whom it is presented in this thread. Improper use of this ribbon may result in punitive action. If you were a participant in this campaign but are not listed above, please contact us(ribbons) via a private message if you wish to earn qualification of this ribbon!

OP BY RIBBONS
    Last edited by Boondocksaint; 03-08-2010, 11:36 PM.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Award Presentation Time

Congrats everyone! I was in Operation Irene too, did they just miss that i was there or am i just not cool enough? :)

Comment

ditto congrats folks....what mission was this for? Irene?? or something that happend after the tg weekly event?

sigpic

Comment

Yup, this was for Operation Irene.

Originally posted by Superfast View Post
        Congrats everyone! I was in Operation Irene too, did they just miss that i was there or am i just not cool enough? :)
        PM Ribbons.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

well I was there as chalk 3 SL but I got no ribbon :( Dont want to sound like a ribbon nut but...ohh heck I am a ribbon nut can I get one for my role as chalk3 SL?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rampart_CH View Post
            well I was there as chalk 3 SL but I got no ribbon :( Dont want to sound like a ribbon nut but...ohh heck I am a ribbon nut can I get one for my role as chalk3 SL?
            If you were there but did not get a ribbon I will say this once more - PM Ribbons - they will hook you up.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

ahh now I get it PM ribbons cool sorry didnt understand what u meant! Sorry

sigpic

Comment

:)

Comment

Sorry about the ribbons snafu, it should all be fixed. Check the thread to confirm.

Acknowledge your teammates' Outstanding and Distinguished efforts: Submit a nomination!

Comment

Right, so I did the proper thing and sent a pm. It was read and that was it. The list was updated and still no go for me.
                    Now what?
                    The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. EDMUND BURKE 1771

Comment

Be patient, Ribbons works in mysterious ways....

(try again)

Comment

See, this is why I told everyone to go and post their names if they attended the event. Everyone that posted their names was given the award those that decided not to didn't. We are making sure that everyone who was there gets the award, but because a few of you didnt post your names its making it difficult.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                          See, this is why I told everyone to go and post their names if they attended the event. Everyone that posted their names was given the award those that decided not to didn't. We are making sure that everyone who was there gets the award, but because a few of you didnt post your names its making it difficult.
                          I'm sorry, i missed this message. Where should this be done so i don't miss it next time?

Thanks.

Comment

Because of the server crash at the end I wasnt able to get a full list of players, so I told everyone in TS to go post in the thread I had just made. Not a normal procedure for events but things happen.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Next time I will be more specific.
                              The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. EDMUND BURKE 1771

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X