TG Modpack Torrent 08.03.10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Modpack Torrent 08.03.10

Here is the new TG Modpack torrent: http://www.filefront.com/15798167/TG....03.10.torrent

It is for those who have problems with addonsync. Seeding to help others will be essential for this to be functional but read the notes below first.

It is identical to the AddonSync link except:

# Incorrect keys removed.

# Both versions of Zedic's Radio Procedure guide included (outside the @TG folder) in ".doc" format.

# TG Torrent readme (again outside the @TG folder).

# Documentation for the TS mod left in.

These notes from previous releases will be useful:

NOTE If you point the torrent at your arma2 folder (i.e. you already have the files and don't want to make a copy of them to seed (upload) from, or just dont want to have to bother moving it from download location to your ArmA2 folder) you do so at your own risk. If I've made any mistakes it will overwrite your files in there with them and it will also download my readme to your ArmA2 folder (though that shouldn't cause a problem). I advise you download it to a folder called "TG Torrent" or similar. Saying that, I checked it with my own ArmA2 directory and its identical (except for the readme) so it should be ok.

I had a little extra work to do to remove some old files etc. left in by accident by TG, which are detailed in the readme. File size is 3.77GB.

In answer to your post Chief, I used to use Vuze too (Azureus) and it was great, but it got very slow for me due to all the extra UI stuff or something. I now use uTorrent.

Basically what you need to do (if you already have the modpack) is download the .torrent file and open it with Vuze. Make sure it doesn't start downloading. Then you need to right click (im guessing here) on it and tell it where the files are on your system - normally the button says "set download location" or similar. You should set this as a backup folder you create, for example "TG Torrent 22.02.10" that contains a copy of your @TG folder. Or if you want (see my "NOTE" at the top), you can set it as your ArmA2 folder (yes the ArmA2 folder, not the @TG folder) I think, and then confirm it. Make sure to press "recheck files" or whatever, and you should see the progress go up to nearly 100% (not 100% as I put in my own readme). Then tell it to start. It will donwload the readme (unless you select that particular file and tell it not to) and upload the rest).
    "Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
    So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause you can't plead the first."

Interesting Articles__________News
    tinyurl.com/PipelineGeopolitics_____prisonplanet.com
    tinyurl.com/USTrainGeorgia_______globalresearch.ca
    tinyurl.com/Rumsfeld-GeorgianDM__engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
    tinyurl.com/Georgia3rdinIraq

Re: TG Modpack Torrent 08.03.10

Not one download so far. I may give up after ACE2 1.0 and just do it on request from then on...

Comment

Asking a sincere question, I understand the points of torrenting is when you need to ensure bandwidth is available for data to be transmitted and works best when high numbers are expected to download something simultaneously, can I ask how the idea to use torrent came about? And is it fair to say that when only a handful of people will download it its better to use something like plain HTTP?

Comment

I used torrenting as with a few people it can go quite fast (i have a pretty good upload speed) and I can't really do anything else. Also the fact that people who already have the files (ie everyone on the servers every night) can join in to seed for others without having to download anything extra (except a readme or two).

Comment

Ive tried reinstalling yoma to update my arma 2d didnt worked,still getting 403 error message, did you guys changed the adress for the server or something?

anyway im gonna download this torrent but its seeding pretty slow right now :(
          sigpic

Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives.

Comment

Of course - it's just me at the moment!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse