Fireteam Operations Course on 14 Mar 2010 [Read if you like Infantry]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireteam Operations Course on 14 Mar 2010 [Read if you like Infantry]

Yet again Ladies and Gentlemen, Task Force Proteus is pumping out the courses like its going out of style!

This one will be not like the Navigation or the Communications courses, those were non-combat exercises. Ya'll wanna do some shooting now? I do!

Task Force Proteus presents the 'Fireteams Operations Course'. This course is on how to operate as a fireteam [see itinerary for more info on what is covered] within a squad. The idea behind this course is to allow persons to understand the full effect of weapons systems, tactics, manuevers, and overall abilities at the Fireteam level. We are looking to ensure that students taking this course walk away knowing their role as a grunt through and through.

This course will not be leadership oriented and will be more focused on the perspective from a soldier. However, to be a great leader you must first be a great follower.

So, I'll wrap up with this; If your new, if you don't know, or if you want something to do on Sunday, show up. Again, Let's really bring the term "Tactical" to "Tactical Gamer".

-Zedic

FIRETEAM OPERATIONS COURSE

DATE: 14 Mar 2010
    TIME: 1500 EST (2000 GMT)
    COURSE RUN TIME : 120-180min

PREREQUISITES: An open mind, a brain, and a 'yearn to learn'.

COURSE LAYOUT/ITINERARY:

1. INTRODUCTION;
    2. DISCUSS ROLE AND COMPOSITION OF A FIRETEAM;
    3. ROLES OF THE FIRETEAM (PRACTICAL);
    4. COMMUNICATING CONTACTS;
    5. ORDER OF MARCH;
    6. FORMATIONS;
    7. ACTIONS ON;
    8. OFFENSIVE TACTICS;
    9. TRAINING LANES (PRACTICAL); and,
    10. URBAN WARFARE.

**SPECIAL NOTE!** Please post reply if you are interested in attending. Nothing fancy, just say "I'll be there because TFP rocks our socks!" Just kidding. I will however add this, for all of you keeping track of the current Panda Fever Epicdemic [353rd], remember to support the Koalas. They keep them in check ;)

Love you Boon...
    Last edited by Zedic; 03-11-2010, 06:20 PM.

Pro Patria

Re: Fireteam Operations Course on 14 Mar 2010 [Read if you like Infantry]

Very interested. Count me in.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

hope to be there if real life doesnt get in the way

sigpic

Comment

Damn it Zedic, I wanted to attend your classes but work keeps on getting in the way. Hopefully next time.
        Thanks for churning out courses more than Betty Crocker!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I may be there.
          |TG|Ghost02
          TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

I'll try to be there because TFP rocks my socks.
            "Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
            So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause you can't plead the first."

Interesting Articles__________News
            tinyurl.com/PipelineGeopolitics_____prisonplanet.com
            tinyurl.com/USTrainGeorgia_______globalresearch.ca
            tinyurl.com/Rumsfeld-GeorgianDM__engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
            tinyurl.com/Georgia3rdinIraq

Comment

Will try to be there, be aware the 14th is Mothers Day in the UK.

Comment

I'll be there: these classes have been very interesting so far and I would really like to participate to this one as well. :D
                sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

I am down for this one as well.
                  The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Will be there. Start time of 2000GMT is perfect, right when my tourney game finishes. Will most likely renew my SM over this, now if only other Sunday events will start at 2000!

Comment

Zedic,

awesome looking course content. Thanks for your efforts. Keep doing this. I have a prior commitment .. too bad
                      Jimbo

"Help improve immersion, eliminate the green diamonds and map unit icons."

Comment

I'll be there
                        I have completed the following TG ArmA2 courses:
                        Navigation | Communications | Fireteam Operations | Basic Transport Helo

Comment

Planning to attend

Comment

Since daylight savings time ended or whatever last night, 1500EST no longer = 2000 GMT. Now we're only a 4 hr difference. Anyways my question is, what is the real time of this event?
                            I have completed the following TG ArmA2 courses:
                            Navigation | Communications | Fireteam Operations | Basic Transport Helo

Comment

Will attend

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X