Goodbye for now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye for now

Im sorry that i will have to depart from arma 2 and tg for some time i dont know whether for just a few weeks or forever
    i just really cant sum up in words the reasons fpr leaving it may be from the depression i have caught from splitting up with a partner and also the loss of my precious dog and more importantly companion which has made me more depressed than you could ever imagine it may just be me overreacting but i say goodbye for now as whenever i switch on a game i immediately lose intrest and break down so i will be leaving untill i recover to a state of mild happiness.

but i wont forget the good times ive had at tg from october met some great peopple and learnt many things but if i dont come back i wish you all good luck and if i do come back i hope to see you all okay and well in the future and that you all have fun and i actually recover from this massive sadness and i can get back to playing.

p.s if i overreacted sorry :(

Thanks TG
    Hash .
    btw this is a re-post of my blog entry (which is very badly written)
    and ill miss you all
    To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Re: Goodbye for now

Take it easy brother. I wish for the best. I get your point and understand your feelings. Life has strange ways to tell its story. I hope to see you on again in the future. If not, well, good to have known you.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

Time heals the wounds and things will get better over time. I enjoyed gaming with you here, take care and hope to see you back.

Comment

God damnit Hash, dont leave me here with all these loon's !!

Hit me up on xfire if your about anytime, and come back at some point. I get shot alot and need a good medic :)
        Youll get through allright, i was on the happy cap's when i was younger, and i turned out just fine ;)
        Take care bro.
        Nihility

Comment

Sorry to hear that hash was great playing with ya, but no need to say goodbye, you'll be back...they always come back :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......hash I won't forget the time during the sunday event we were alone in the woods winning the war while everyone else fought eachother lol, take it easy bro and take what ever time you need to get right man.

Comment

*grabs hash's leg* YOU CANT LEAVE! I WONT LET YOU!

I hope everything works out for you broseph. If/when you decide to come back to use we will be here with open arms and a drunk helo pilot :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Noo comee baaack :(
                sigpic
                "What is it that makes a great soldier?
                Is it his brain or his heart?"
                by Sgt.Mathew Baker

Comment

Try reading this:

http://classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/epicench.html

and:

http://www.stoics.com/seneca_epistles_book_1.html

Comment

Well, ain't this a perfect example of "bad news".
                    What can I say other than it has been a pleasure being in a squad with you, having you as a commanding officer, having you around as a medic and having you save our behinds with a SMAW on multiple occasions? :)
                    Take care Hash and take your time: everyone goes through a period of depression where life may seems unfair, everything is stacked against you, nothing works out and you wonder why you even bother waking up and go to school/work/etc. (I know I did), but remember that it is all temporary and that we will still be here. :row__573:
                    sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Sorry to hear this Hash. My life has been lived though a big cloud of depression for the last 5 years, if you want to talk hit me up on TS3 or xfire any time.
                      "Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
                      So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause you can't plead the first."

Interesting Articles__________News
                      tinyurl.com/PipelineGeopolitics_____prisonplanet.com
                      tinyurl.com/USTrainGeorgia_______globalresearch.ca
                      tinyurl.com/Rumsfeld-GeorgianDM__engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
                      tinyurl.com/Georgia3rdinIraq

Comment

Hash, take a break, smell the fresh air, come back when you can.

Comment

hey hash TG will always be here for you when you get back....look forward to the day you get back in the fight

sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about these losses. Its important to remember that everyone faces tough challenges in life but you must continue with life. Hope to see you back on the servers in the future and if not then it was good knowing you hash.
                            |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                            |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Great knowing you, Hash! I hope that you will recover from this depression. If you need someone to talk, we are all here for you.

This may or may not mean something to you but I know that it helped me get through difficult moments in life:

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X