No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hey how do I find your Severs and you have to have something programs so I wonder how I got it when I have arma2 on steam

Re: hello

Everything you need to know is right here:

To find the servers after you have followed all those steps hit the FILTER button located at the bottom of the multiplayer tab and type in TacticalGamer under the name bar.
      Then prepare for a massive learning curve ;)

Recommended Requirements:

Windows XP/Vista/7.

Quad-core processor.

2 GB System RAM.

PCIe Graphics card with 512 MB Onboard VideoRAM and Shader Model 3.0.

20 GB of available harddrive space.
        A Keyboard.

A Mouse. hahah yes can be needed

A monitor.

5.1 Speakers.

A headset or other microphone.

A Joystick w/throttle control is recommended.

Technical question? Just post it and we can help.

okey thanks

were shuld i write the password?

In AddOn Sync, click on the Server tab then on the right side, select the Game Server tab. There is a spot there for the password.

Good luck!
                |TG-18th| Cutter

Long-time Gamer - ArmA 2 Noob - Certified Old Fart

Welcome aboard. Glad you found us at TG. Hop on TS with your plug in enabled and just let someone know you are new. We'll walk you through it.

See you in game sometime.
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Another newbie saying hi

I'am the newbie btw... :)

Thanks guys for showing interest in our community.

Make sure you've read what's in the link soupy pointed out a couple posts above.

To point a couple other things out:

Before jumping ingame, there is a few things you need to know. First of all, make sure you have read and understand our Server Rules and SOPs.

Get used to our section of the forums, which can be found just right here. This is where you will find all the other information you need to enjoy your time on our servers. Don't be shy to introduce yourself and post any questions or concerns you might have. We have a good bunch of dedicated folks over there willing to help out newcomers just like you. There is nothing wrong in asking for help. Get to know the guys and let them have the chance to know you.

Talking about questions or concerns. If you encounter a problem, here on the forums or ingame, and you think it might be worth noticing the admin team, just report it in the appropriate Contact an Admin forums.

We have our own TeamSpeak server, and we strongly recommend players to be on during their game time (especially when it comes down to organized games/events) or simply to have a chat with the other folks.

Information to both of our ArmA servers can be found in the channel description of the "ArmA: Armed Assault / ArmA Administration" channel on the TeamSpeak server. Feel free to log on and hook up with the other players.

Armed Assault server ALPHA:

Armed Assault server BRAVO:

Thanks for showing interest in the community. Hopefully, you will call this place your new home soon enough, just like so many of us did. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, post in the Armed Assault forums, ask on the TeamSpeak server or just send me a PM here on the forums, I will be glad to help you out.

See you in the servers and game on!

1st Joint Tactical Operations Command
                      Armed Assault Admin Team

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                      The BigC

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed