This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normal threads

It says "normal threads" but of late that they seem be drifting a bit from that.

Re: Normal threads

lol It's General Discussion, as long as its about Arma 2 I am ok with it, as for stuff like PR talk and Dwarf attack mokeys games we are going to start cleaning them

Comment

What do you mean "PR" talk?
      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

If it's about Project Reality ArmA 2, it should be fine here or the Modification forums.

| |

Comment

Yeah but people coming on here and complaining because our game is too hard isn't. Thats why jeepo closed the other thread. If it has to do with PR coming to arma 2 we can talk about it in the MOD forums like every other MOD we don't use. When people bring up the 31st Normandy Mod or some crazy zombie MOD we put it there. We will do the same for PR until we use it like ACE.

Comment

I closed the other threads because one was simply a video, and we have a video thread for that, and the other was something at best for General TG discussion not ArmA, and not really for ANY forum anyway. As for the PR mod, I am not sure if I will give it its own seperate ArmA 2 sub-forum yet, I have yet to decide. And I will be closing this one now too! ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X