Become an SM, save a panda!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Become an SM, save a panda!

For just pennies a day, YOU can help provide food and nourishment for one of worlds most essential creatures.

In exchange for your generous monthly donation, the 353rd Panda Rescue Fund will send you a personalized photo* of a baby panda you have helped provide indoctrination, boo-boo bandages, and num-num so desperatly needed.

In addition to this gift, you can take pride in knowing you are making a difference in the life of our most precious resource.

Please respond today. During the time it takes you to read this message, 3 of the 17 pandas in this photo will have mutated from malnutrition and other commonly prevented diseases into elite domo-kun BC2 players. Help us stop this injustice!

We here at the 353rd Panda Rescue Fund want you to think of the Pandas!

Become a Supporting Member Hero Today!

* I dare you to think I'm kidding.

Re: Become an SM, save a panda!

i would +1 this if i could!

Comment

Even if you think the slow, lazy limp shoot bearstards should hurry up and go extinct already to make room for the one true koala bear, you should still hand over your SM dollars. Do this within a week and TFP will send you a traditional chinese medicine bundle including no less than 6 panda cubs ground up into the same jar. Guaranteed to cure all your ails.

<3 353rd

vvvv gay bear conga lines. that is exactly how we roll.

Comment

Thats how WE roll....panda's aint got no team like that. THAT is teamwork.

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
        Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

Trolls (it's the nose). Coming into my gentle plea thread, poop all over my lawn, fornicate on the deck furniture and scare off the new folks to town.

It was a penal colony for the evolutionary wierdo's before man stepped on it. ;p

Comment

Meh, not really feeling the panda love

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
            So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by jaynus View Post

Thats how WE roll....panda's aint got no team like that. THAT is teamwork.
              Id tell you what it looks like but id end up taking a trip to the ban camp , hahaha.
              Nihility

Comment

What if I only want to give $4/mo? Do I get half a panda?

Comment

Ok guys keep this on topic Glory is trying to get SM's here save the Koala vs Panda for later

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    What if I only want to give $4/mo? Do I get half a panda?
                    No, that panda gets to look at num num, and a single lick. Then we take all the goodies away and it will still starve.

I will send you a photo of what a crying panda looks like though! :D

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
                      i would +1 this if i could!
                      word.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse