Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Arrowhead trailer released

BIS has put a new trailer out for Arrowhead, you can see it here:

There's a post about this in the "All A2 videos" thread, but I'd think it deserves a bit more attention than that. Looks pretty snazzy..

Re: New Arrowhead trailer released

A.W.E.S.O.M.E

I have no words to describe it right now....

Just... one of my dreams..

Also, i saw a desert Bundeswehr unit

0.O

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Comment

Wow looking awesome :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

They must realize they're competing directly with ACE on many of these features -- choppers, land vehicles, weapons. It will be interesting to see how this pans out. That being said, I'll be buying this almost exclusively for the ~5 seconds of viewpod goodness I just witnessed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
          They must realize they're competing directly with ACE on many of these features -- choppers, land vehicles, weapons. It will be interesting to see how this pans out. That being said, I'll be buying this almost exclusively for the ~5 seconds of viewpod goodness I just witnessed.
          I don't think it works out that way when all is said and done. ACE may be a popular mod, but it's still small-fries when compared to the number of people who bought A2 and are in the market to potentially get Arrowhead. There are also quite a few things that it can introduce that ACE simply can't touch - for instance, take a look at the difference between Arrowhead/VBS2 thermal and "ACE thermal". There's no real comparison there - the ACE version loses by a landslide. There are other areas where the same will likely be said, and various engine enhancements that a mod obviously doesn't have the ability to do.

Provided that the price is right and the features are there, this seems like a much surer thing than Queen's Gambit ever was.

Comment

Couple new things i spotted.

Czech Landrover

CROWS Humvee

BTR-60

T55

Czech Special Forces (Note the M60E3 in the background :D)

German Special Forces

In a world of Herp, one man dares to Derp.

Comment

LOL.... queens gambit...

That shall never speaketh the forbidden nameth.

Comment

Interesting they are including so many international units. Never seen that before!
                |TG|Ghost02
                TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

lol at the pilotless MH-6's...didn't know that was in the inventory.

Afganistan-type map looks kickass though

Comment

There was an M1114 Up-Armored HMMWV in there as well. Lots of new stuffs to show off in this video. :)

| |

Comment

Originally posted by ForGlory&Pain View Post
                      lol at the pilotless MH-6's...didn't know that was in the inventory.

Afganistan-type map looks kickass though
                      Pilotless MH-6 is UAV which can be flied without any pilot.
                      sigpic
                      Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

I will be getting this.

Comment

Originally posted by nikolauska View Post
                          Pilotless MH-6 is UAV which can be flied without any pilot.
                          That was the AH6X, an armed, unmanned version of the AH6 used for light support and for observation. Hopefully we'll also have the OH6 with the IR camera/laser designator mounted under the nose. :)
                          sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

http://www.awwar.com/military-weapon...ttle-bird-uav/

Not the best job on accurate modeling, but the thing has so little armor I wouldnt mind flying it remotely in that case lol.

:51 someone dropped ropes from the LB lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ForGlory&Pain View Post
                              http://www.awwar.com/military-weapon...ttle-bird-uav/

Not the best job on accurate modeling, but the thing has so little armor I wouldnt mind flying it remotely in that case lol.
                              Hey, no bashing the Little Bird when I'm around! :icon_bigg
                              The first time I played... Afrenes Awakening (I think), after the Bradley I was part of was disabled by an atomic rock, I was re-assigned as temporary MH6 pilot and sent above Bolabongo to act as a flying target while the MH60 was deploying the troops.
                              Long story short my MH6 was full of holes, without a tail rotor AND I had the engine badly damaged, but even though I had to fly with the "Master Warning" going off all the time, that little smoking machine managed to keep me in the air and got me safely back to the base. And yes, I also survived the landing. :icon_lol:

Edit:
                              also I've read that the bit with the IR video and the vehicles blowing up was taken by the camera on said AH6x while it was being used to designate targets for an AH64D

Edit2:
                              Future Weapons...
                              sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed