Ribbons :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ribbons :D

Congratulations to the following people for being awarded the following ribbons!

Distinguished Squad Leader (Class 1)

The Distinguished Squad Leader Service Ribbon is awarded on a selective basis to soldiers that distinguish themselves as Squad Leaders. Their ability to utilize get the most from their squads is unparalleled. They have great skill as communicators and motivators, an extraordinary awareness of the battlefield, and an ability to predict and react to enemy operations.

Scope
    Dredge

Distinguished Support (Class 1)

The Distinguished Support Service Ribbon is awarded on a selective basis to soldiers that show great proficiency in the support role. They have demonstrated a mastery of the Light Machine Gun, and understand where and when it should and should not be used in a squad context. They understand the importance of keeping a squad supplied with ammunition, and will make sacrifices when necessary to ensure that this is the case.

ThePieSpy

Congratulations!

The Admin Team

Re: Ribbons :D

Beat you too it browna

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-2-...ml#post1467799

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

new thread for new ribbons!

Comment

Ribbon fight :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

congrats guys tho! well done!

Comment

Congrats Scope, Dredge and ThePieSpy!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Well deserved everyone.

They not pass on write ups with the ribbons anymore?

Comment

The write ups are in the super secret dungeon voting chamber. Once they are awarded this is how they are posted to the public.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I think the write up is sent to the person who received the reward by PM, well it was done a while back not sure if thats changed

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                  So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

It has. Write ups are kept confidential. Only the Admins and Ribbons see the write ups.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

A shame, a lot of effort goes into those write ups I'm sure. The recipent should at least know what action warranted the ribbon.

Comment

I think not knowing is best. This way there are no problems if a write up isnt that good. All that matters is the end result, we dont need people PMing each other in anger about how they could have made the award nomination sound better.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I don't think that would be a problem, it's a gift after all. Complaints about the writeup would go against the TG spirit, plus they are all vetted anyways before approval. It's just odd to me because every other community I've been part of let people see the ribbon (or medal) submission including the submitting person. Never had a problem with it that way and makes it more epic and personal, not to mention helps jog the memory since most take a couple weeks to process.

Doh, i'm taking this post OT sideways. move me to CAA if you want.

Comment

Maybe you could send Ribbons a PM or one of the Ribbon Community Members and see about maybe changing it. That being said

---------------------------

Back on track :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X