No announcement yet.

Been away since September, what's new?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been away since September, what's new?

Last I played Arma 2 was 6 months ago. Can anyone tell me if they've done anything to fix the voip and horrible framerates?
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."- Gen. George S. Patton

Re: Been away since September, what's new?

voip is a bit better and the game has been optimized a bit,few mods and anyone should be fine. we have a ts plug in that we use which essentially replaces the voip
    If you wanna find me off TG
    Xbox live- fusionpo0
    Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
    Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

Also ACE2 has been released (and it's a big download) and we also use a couple of extra maps (Isla Dualla and Podagorsk), Mando Missile Addon and CAA1, another huge download that conflicts with ACE2 but allows us to play on Avghani and Afghan Village.
      To update we currently use Yoma Addons Synch.
      For more info on how to get everything working, here is the Wiki link to the quick-start guide: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/wiki/in...etting_started
      sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

The patches gave me a good couple frames in my average fps, so performance has improved since the initial release.

Comment

These instructions are useful but the jaynus program crashed on windows 7 and the files mentioned under the manual alternative are not there. Just mentioning it for anyone else who comes to the same point

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
            These instructions are useful but the jaynus program crashed on windows 7 and the files mentioned under the manual alternative are not there. Just mentioning it for anyone else who comes to the same point

The tool is being reworked to support the multi-folder setup that we just swithced too. As soon as its finished we will update it

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X