Leave of absence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave of absence

Due to work commitments i am unable to give any time to Arma Iggs therefore effective immediately I an taking an indefinite leave of absence.
    =Supporting Member=
    If you think your up for the task joining the Irrgs, hit the recruitment thread

Re: Leave of absence

I will be returning to Arma (not been that long but feels like weeks) after work stuff has been sorted out (i.e. Left old job and got new one :) ) .Shame that i got the roll of PL at the worst possible time for me (work wise) but thats over with now. This may be stating the obvious but I believe Fusionpoo would be more that capable leading the Irrgs as he has shown nothing but drive and initiative.

see you lads on server

Cheers
    Century
    =Supporting Member=
    If you think your up for the task joining the Irrgs, hit the recruitment thread

Comment

Originally posted by Century View Post
      I will be returning to Arma (not been that long but feels like weeks) after work stuff has been sorted out (i.e. Left old job and got new one :) ) .Shame that i got the roll of PL at the worst possible time for me (work wise) but thats over with now. This may be stating the obvious but I believe Fusionpoo would be more that capable leading the Irrgs as he has shown nothing but drive and initiative.

see you lads on server

Cheers
      Century
      Don't worry Century, we will still be here when you'll have your "new work stuff" sorted out. :icon_bigg
      sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Ah man, Lost another one..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse