Important Yoma Hotfix for ACE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Yoma Hotfix for ACE

Guys at this time an urgent fix for ACE came out. DO NOT UPDATE YET. The servers will be going down and up why we apply this fix. YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE ACE LATER TONIGHT. We will advise when to update. Again DO NOT UPDATE YET

Re: Important Yoma Hotfix for ACE

OK Servers up but DO NOT UPDATE ACE DO NOT UPDATE ACE, We have a malfunction and will do the hotfix later on.

Comment

I can't anyway. I have been getting a 404 error no server on yoma for two days now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
        OK Servers up but DO NOT UPDATE ACE DO NOT UPDATE ACE, We have a malfunction and will do the hotfix later on.
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-2-...-complete.html

Comment

Good to know Alpha is up. Too bad the password is wrong so we can't access it. :(
          sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

I don't even see the update on Yoma now?

Comment

ATTENTION: Update has been applied please download it now. You only need to download from the TG ACE2 yoma because thats the only part of the TG modpack effected by the update.
              |TG-73rd|Socomseal
              |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Password is in topic af admin channel

Comment

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
                  Password is in topic af admin channel
                  When I replied, Alpha was up but the password (copy&pated) was not working. Then again, it was probably because you guys had yet to update the server :icon_bigg

Edit:
                  looks like the "flashbang\explosions" bug might have been fixed. If only it happened 30 mins earlier.
                  Still, having to respawn in the mission we just played on Bravo (before it went down to be updated) was probably the best thing that I could have done, since I ended up with twice as much ammo for my m249 and could use it more liberally. :icon_lol:
                  sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Dont copy paste. It likes to add in a random space sometimes when you do that. No idea why, but it does. :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

So we are good to download?
                      |TG|Ghost02
                      TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost02 View Post
                        So we are good to download?
                        Yes you are.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

What is the reason that the a2ts mod has still not been re-included?
                          "Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
                          So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause you can't plead the first."

Interesting Articles__________News
                          tinyurl.com/PipelineGeopolitics_____prisonplanet.com
                          tinyurl.com/USTrainGeorgia_______globalresearch.ca
                          tinyurl.com/Rumsfeld-GeorgianDM__engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
                          tinyurl.com/Georgia3rdinIraq

Comment

Originally posted by fireship4 View Post
                            What is the reason that the a2ts mod has still not been re-included?
                            Its being reworked so its put in the right place with all the correct files.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I don't understand. It's just one .pbo and one .bisign - it could have been jammed into the TGmaps folder with the mando stuff. Most of us who have played on alpha recently already configured the plugin side.
                              "Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
                              So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause you can't plead the first."

Interesting Articles__________News
                              tinyurl.com/PipelineGeopolitics_____prisonplanet.com
                              tinyurl.com/USTrainGeorgia_______globalresearch.ca
                              tinyurl.com/Rumsfeld-GeorgianDM__engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
                              tinyurl.com/Georgia3rdinIraq

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X