Yoma error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoma error

Hi guys! im new to TG i followed everything in hotmachina guide to TG, everything works fine except for one file in updating yoma. When i tried updating one file wont extract, the first file .version.txt. it says "cannot open file as archive" any solution for this??

Re: Yoma error

Everyone gets that error, don't worry about it it does not effect anything.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

The file is cursed and is evil.

Seriously though, it is usually broken but does not effect anything. You can simply ignore it.

Comment

If it really bothers you, you can simply go to the @ACEM folder, delete the .version file, and download it again with Yoma. :)
        sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Sorry for borrowing the topic, but having http://sotd.us/dustinliddick/updater/ace.7z in the autoconfig URL doesnt work for me any longer. it says 404 not found in Yoma.

Have I been missing out on something? All tutorials I could find seem to point to this URL.

Playername Sparks444 in BF2

Comment

Originally posted by sparks50 View Post
            Sorry for borrowing the topic, but having http://sotd.us/dustinliddick/updater/ace.7z in the autoconfig URL doesnt work for me any longer. it says 404 not found in Yoma.

Have I been missing out on something? All tutorials I could find seem to point to this URL.
            Check this link below :D

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-2-...-complete.html

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Thank you, I cant believe I missed that.

Playername Sparks444 in BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X