Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 18th Wants YOU!

THE 18th WANTS YOU

The overall goal of the 18th is to provide a small cohesive unit that works well together and plays well together. There is no limit to the number of players that can join as we have chains of command for several games here at TG. This will allow players to be apart of the squad no matter what game they play. The primary focus is teamwork, fun and creating friendships with others at TG.

We are currently recruiting for Platoon Leaders and Squad Members for various games here at Tactical Gamer. There is no age, or playtime requirements. We only ask that you are mature and abide by the TG Primer and your particular Titles SOP's.

If you are interested in joining please submit a request and let us know if you are interested in a Leadership Role within your title.

We will see you on the Battlefield!

Amat Victoria Curam:
    Victory Favors Those Who Take Pains

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: The 18th Wants YOU!

Is this an IHS?

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Yup.

:)

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Best of luck to you guys. Look forward to having a TvT against ya!
        |TG|Ghost02
        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

ArmA has got to have the highest IHS-to-player ratio of any TG game. I think it's approaching 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
            ArmA has got to have the highest IHS-to-player ratio of any TG game. I think it's approaching 1.
            Its not just for ArmA though like most of the IHS's. It covers several other games.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

good luck with the new IHS...nice to see more folks getting organized.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Great to see this, some great players in the line up. As for a IHS to Player ratio being high, have you BEEN to the PR forums here?!

Comment

Very nice!

Yeah you have not seen the PR and 2142 player ratio like it used to be.

Dredge, uncle sam is staring at me. Do you mind chosing something else?
                  FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Better?

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
                    Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

Congrats on your IHS!

Urbem lateritiam invenit, marmoream reliquit.
                      (He found a city of bricks and left a city of marble)
                      Augustus

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Comment

What is an IHS?
                          Jimbo

"Help improve immersion, eliminate the green diamonds and map unit icons."

Comment

An In House Squad. Its a group of friends that game together. During big Events we can even slot up together. If you want to see for yourself we have room for you :D

Originally posted by asch
                            You see all of the great benefits the in house squad members get. You wonder what goes on in their private forums. You envy the camaraderie they feel when they play together. You watch them dominate the games because they practice together. You admire the super sweet wiki pages that they use for announcements.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

is this an IHS that you have to be a supporting member for?

"im free of all predjudices, i hate everyone equally" -Brad
                              "Fine, ill just talk to my fellow corpses!"-Chris G-AKA Miles Tegg

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X