Arma2 TS Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma2 TS Question

Considering some of the channel additions in TS, and some comments seen in the recent forum posts, I would just like to get some clarification since I haven't seen an official announcement.

Question -
    Are we officially *NOT* sanctioning the radio plugin anymore, or are the changes just in place to officially help ease possible comm break-downs? Or, to rephrase and clarify, are we phasing out the plugin, or simply adding alternatives?

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
    Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Re: Arma2 TS Question

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-2-...ms-notice.html

| |

Comment

Yah. i saw that. im an idiot, swear it read differently yesterday.

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
      Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

My whisper lists don't want to accept a keybind, anyone else have this issue? Kinda screws me over if we arn't using VON.

Comment

Originally posted by ForGlory&Pain View Post
          My whisper lists don't want to accept a keybind, anyone else have this issue? Kinda screws me over if we arn't using VON.
          glory whenever ya got some time we can poke at the problem together - got a few ideas what it *could* be

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
          Task Force Proteus

Comment

Cool, now I can play on TG again!

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Comment

With all due respect, could you guys maybe come up with the solution first before choosing an even worse alternative? That would be appreciated in the future.

Comment

With all due respect we have tried, the TS plug-in will be removed, unless you have a better solution.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                  With all due respect, could you guys maybe come up with the solution first before choosing an even worse alternative? That would be appreciated in the future.
                  Hello David,

We are already working on this, with server side settings and finding the sweetspot for VON/VOIP.
                  As for TS3, more complete solution(s) will follow.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I thank you for removing it.
                    |TG|Ghost02
                    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

I know you probably can't say anything before it's released, but is this "no TS plugins forever" or will you be considering the ACE devs' version of the system when it is available?

Comment

As always, we are keeping our options open. But for now, we will not be using the said plug-in until its bugs and associated programs are fully compatible.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
                          With all due respect we have tried, the TS plug-in will be removed, unless you have a better solution.
                          Status quo.

Comment

The TS plugin breaks on use by more than 10-15 concurrent people, making initial enemy contact on a map with 30 people all trying to use comms a complete CF. Unusable and depressingly, consistently poor performance. Should be fixed in future versions, but probably more destructive than SLX as far as gameplay goes.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X