Domination Side Missions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination Side Missions

I have been playing some of the Domination Side Missions when things are slow on the server. Two questions
    1. Are there new side missions with the Domination 2 mission

2. I like doing the side missions because they can be completed with smaller numbers if there is proper co-ordination and there are re-spawns. Are there any other missions on the servers that are good options to play when numbers are down? Say, something that can be completed with around 5 players.

Re: Domination Side Missions

i just submited a 6 player spec ops mission on the new razoreniya map. lets just say jungles suck. also i love playing wookie school but thats a tvt. i also played a recon mission last week where we did a
    recon on a airbase with about 5 players and ended up geting ambushed. made it out with 3 players that was alot of fun. lately seems not many players have been online. at least when i play. thats why i
    decided to make a small player mission. if it makes it on the server i look forward to everyones comments

Comment

Huh? Wookie School is still on the server?

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
        Huh? Wookie School is still on the server?
        People have been playing it a lot the past week.

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
        Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

1. Yes, and some of them are danger close to the main targets so they require real team work or else armor & air elements will alert from the main and move to the side.

2. I duno, but this is something that I hope the mission makers will take into consideration.

I also love the sides.
          The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. EDMUND BURKE 1771

Comment

Just remember that when setting up the game you can modify the parameters; as such I heartily recommend turning off things like Base Sabotage, although to be fair it's a great way to increase your kill tally, given that around every 5 minutes, a helicopter comes by and drops a group of spetznas, and occasionally the odd militia armored convoy shows up as well: best way to get the "General" rank in less than an hour. :icon_bigg
            sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Yes, the parameters are crucial to the type of play you guys would like within the mission itself.
              Talk amongst yourselves and decide which options to enable or disable them for the desirable outcome.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Domination Celle rules. Great side missions

yes its out there
                sigpic

Comment

Domi=evilness!! sorry for spam but I had to mention it

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse