Need clarification on TS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need clarification on TS

Hey guys, i haven't been on arma2 for about a month, so the last time i played was when the radio plugin for TS first came out. i just read some of the announcements/stickies/guide to new player and it seems that TG is now using in game VON as the main method of communication? Is this correct?

Thanks,

Re: Need clarification on TS

yes

Comment

Originally posted by Boondocksaint View Post
      yes
      your answers are the best i've ever seen

Comment

The Teamspeak plugin is a bit buggy at this time. As such, we are now using VON until a more stable version of the plugin is released.
        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I don't see the need to revert to VON insead of just back to vanilla TS until the plugin is more stable. Version 6 has been released, but it may well just be for compatibility with new radio rucksacks: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...=95918&page=46
          "Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
          So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause you can't plead the first."

Interesting Articles__________News
          tinyurl.com/PipelineGeopolitics_____prisonplanet.com
          tinyurl.com/USTrainGeorgia_______globalresearch.ca
          tinyurl.com/Rumsfeld-GeorgianDM__engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
          tinyurl.com/Georgia3rdinIraq

Comment

Originally posted by fireship4 View Post
            I don't see the need to revert to VON insead of just back to vanilla TS until the plugin is more stable. Version 6 has been released, but it may well just be for compatibility with new radio rucksacks: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...=95918&page=46
            We are still using TS but we are also using VON more heavily until the new TS plugin is released.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Also the VON has been improved somewhat: Direct Channel is much more easy and clear to hear, Group Channel still works well. The only channels that do not work too well are Side and Global Channel, probably due to the amount of people that can hear it.
              sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...