Awards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awards

Congrats to these members for actions in combat.

Date: May 7th, 2010

Presented To:[LIST]
    Corm3ga (Class I) (ArmA2)
    Tuner89 (Class I) (ArmA2)

Qualification: These ribbons are being awarded for exemplary performance as the role of anti-tank. These individuals have shown to understand the concept and proper execution of the anti-tank role and have excelled when tasked with this responsibility
    [at]

Presented To:
    Marvin (Class I) (ArmA2)

Qualification: These guys know how to play the Support role better than most. A lot of people take the kit assignment because they have to, but these guys love it and play it well.
    [support]

Presented To:

Impulse 9 (Class I) (ArmA2)
    Glory and Pain (Class I) (ArmA2)

Qualification: These individuals have been nominated and seconded by their peers as showing a high level of proficiency as squad leaders. Their ability to utilize their squads is unparalleled. These recipients are excellent models to emulate for all squad leaders.

[squadl]

Presented To:

Henry Rollins (Class I) (ArmA2)

Qualification: These ribbons are being awarded for superior piloting skills including the ability to suppress enemy air power and take out heavy armored ground targets in support of their teams.

[air]

Presented To:

Scarecrow (ArmA2)
    Stauff (ArmA2)
    JohnFlenay (ArmA2)
    Ghedeter (ArmA2)
    Johnson6048 (ArmA2)
    Gjames (ArmA2)

Qualification: These ribbons are a result of a nomination by their Squad Leader, and are awarded for exemplary performance as a squad.

[unit]

Igor your SQl ribbon is still on hold due to a problem with one vote.

Re: Awards

Congrats guys! Boon you beat me to it :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Thank you very much for the nominations. Receiving the Air Cav ribbon is a high honor for me. Congratulations to all who received an award.
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats gents!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Congrats to all the awardees.

Comment

Congrats guys.
            We should have awards or ribbons for mission makers too :madsmile: :row__734:.

Comment

Mikee read the post made by Jack Bauer. You'll see one or two that fits.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Mikee I think the one your looking for is outstanding volunteer.

Comment

Congrats all around guys :)

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
                  Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

Good job

| |

Comment

Congratulations to all those who earned themselves those Ribbons of Valor, Leadership and Teamwork.

There are lot of good players,and to be recognized among them is indeed something to be proud of.I hope to see more people grow in skill and earn lots of Ribbons for their efforts that they put in when involved in a mission.Many people pull off some good shots and moves that save many virtual lives,as well as making decisions that keep the hopes of accomplishing the mission alive, and these people should be recognized for it. I for one will now pay closer attention to peoples work(I always have,I just will pay more attention to the details that get people certain Ribbons) and submit some recommendations for Ribbons I believe people should hold.I'm fairly new to TG Arma 2, and I like the fact that awards are given out.

Also, Ill put out a late Congratulations to all those who got Ribbons before I entered into TG.Looking forward to playing some more good games with all of you in Arma 2 and I'll see you all in the Virtual Battlefield :)

Comment

congrats gents!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to ya'll. And for those who have been nominated for exceptional squad leading, you no longer have a choice. You must squad lead whilst on the server! :D

Wait... >.>

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X