Seal Team Raid Tonight!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seal Team Raid Tonight!

Hey guys. I have heard nothing but good things about the Seal Team WMD raid mission. I would really like to give it a go. So, if you would like to jump on with me I will be starting it up at around 1730 EST whos with me?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Seal Team Raid Tonight!

Are you referring to the SOCOM Hacienda mission we played last night?

Nevermind. Just saw the AAR for the one you are talking about.

Comment

Yeah there are several SOCOM missions. We can do any of them really.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Im in......if that translates to 2230....or maybe 2330....later than that? You can kiss my rotor dust!
        Nihility

Comment

I'm with ya Dredge. Be more than happy to team lead or squad lead if you need 'em. I know how many shy folks we have on that there teamspeak machine. ;)

Comment

Will need to shift the time by 30-45 mins. My work out will be running late. But I will still be on tonight!

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

You gotta stop chasing defenseless women, Dredge, no matter how much they pay you...

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/85b...omen-s-workout

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by ACOGRecon View Post
                You gotta stop chasing defenseless women, Dredge, no matter how much they pay you...

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/85b...omen-s-workout
                lmao

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I fell out of the helo and died within two minutes of mission start.

That's my offical AAR. -_-

Comment

Originally posted by NoDebate View Post
                    I fell out of the helo and died within two minutes of mission start.

That's my offical AAR. -_-
                    *sigh* How many times do I have to tell you, You have to UNBUCKLE the seatbelt first. THEN you can get off the skid :p

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

count me in if i'm home by then. Hopefully Dick Chaney was not the one providing the intel on the location of these WMDs.... ; )
                      Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                        *sigh* How many times do I have to tell you, You have to UNBUCKLE the seatbelt first. THEN you can get off the skid :p
                        Back in my day we were strapped in them helos by red chains! None o' this fancy, shmancy seatbealt nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by NoDebate View Post
                          Back in my day we were strapped in them helos by red chains! None o' this fancy, shmancy seatbealt nonsense!

And you had tin foil and soup cans for silencers. I know, I know. I hear it from Cheif every other day ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

So...you are telling me that Chiefboats is actually John Clark/John Kelly from Tom Clancy fame?

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by acogrecon View Post
                              so...you are telling me that chiefboats is actually john clark/john kelly from tom clancy fame?
                              shhhhhhh!

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X