Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Krause's New Reno Trade Depot! (funny video inside)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krause's New Reno Trade Depot! (funny video inside)

Taken on Mikee's new fallout-esque mission.

Enjoy. Tiss funny.

Re: Krause's New Reno Trade Depot! (funny video inside)

For clarification Beta was the owner of said trade depot, I was just a lowly salesman and body hauler.

Comment

You may notice that I attempted, unsuccessfully, to drop a grenade on the group halfway through the video.

Comment

Haha, I saw that Cody. I was wondering if you were going to get Krause and the boys to gather up for a "group picture" then blow them to all heck with that frag of yours.

Comment

Good show, your a sneaky one Cody, "group Picture", nice try lol.

I was wondering how come you didn't drop that grenade, looked like there was a few good opportunities, but it also looked like they would have spotted you while you threw or dropped it.The plan for a stealthy and smooth approach to cause mayhem went out the window and replaced by the more direct approach when you grabbed the shotgun and started shooting and I admit, that had me laughing lol.Maybe now the trading post will put their weapons in a container, and place the ammo in a separate area, all under guard instead of out in the open,so some mad man doesn't grab it and go on a kill spree :)

The scene where the guy shot near the cow also had me laughing.After politely asking the guy to leave, you hear a couple shots ring out, followed up by more heavier shots the second after and when the shooting stopped, 2 bodies dropped,and the reactions were well played.It gave me a good laugh after hearing the one guy act devastated and then hearing someone say "well, that could have went better" lol.In that confusion, I think that would have been your chance to throw that grenade Cody.You probably could have threw it from behind the cars and caught them off guard, but that was a funny moment as is.

Krause, Your a natural salesman. Funny stuff man.All you needed was an electric guitar hooked up to loud giant speakers on the four corners of the compound and then you'd have a rocking trading post in an Apocalyptic world,staring Krause lol,and as he rocked it and kicked around using the car hoods as his stage, he'd bring in more costumers for Beta's business and would have probably made some friends with the Raiders as well.The Raiders like that kind of stuff and could see the value in having a business partner of that fashion :)

Just out of curiosity, how much Food did the trading post have near the end of the game?

Comment

Lawl, for some reason, I couldn't drop it. I tried, but it wouldn't let me.

Needless to say, I had to resort to more drastic measures.

Comment

4:40 I LMAO'd hard haha!!!
              nice one guys!

Comment

The trading post was chock full of ..... food ....

Around 40 errr ... "units" of food at the end. It was very tasty, though we were slighty itchy.

Itchy. Tasty.

Comment

And to think all we needed was one barrel of food.There was some strange sounds coming from the trading post that night that were reported over comms.Very strange mumblings were heard... and then shots were fired and comms went silent...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X