Who was that pilot?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was that pilot?

About a week ago we were playing Operation Goat V2. Shopz was in command and I was commanding Bravo team. There were 2 Su-25s in the air with call signs Reaper One and Reaper Two because Reaper Two was piloting one of them.

Alpha team had been shot to bits so I was moving on Target 2 from the south from Target 3 through the woods. We came into HEAVY contact just south of the Target. After about 10minutes I called for CAS 50 metres south of the town.

Now I can't remember which of the pilots it was, either Reaper Two or the other unknown pilot who I can't remember. Within 30 seconds he strafed the area from west to east and annihilated everything, he definitely saved us. We were taking casualties and didn't stand a chance. We went on the clear the town of what was left and won the mission and I think he won it for us.

I would like to know his name . Does anyone remember that?
    Last edited by Dredge; 05-21-2010, 03:35 PM. Reason: Hush Hush Now :)

Re: Who was that pilot?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........delete the second last line of your post. ;)
    Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
      Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........delete the second last line of your post. ;)
      Whatever do you mean soupy ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Kief i remember reaper one was Inq who is a FANTASTIC pilot. Both of them basically won the mission for us with their 2-3 strafes/bombings they were just awesome i recomened if you need a pilot ever these two are your guys.

Comment

Yea I was flying as Reaper 1 in that mission and that was my CAS "rocket" run that was danger close. That mission was a lot of fun - even if we were grounded for a long time at the beginning of the mission.

Comment

Good man Inq I was racking my brains trying to remember your name!
            Fair play!

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
              Whatever do you mean soupy ;)
              Just incase anyone doesnt know its against Ribbons protocol to EVER let a nominee know you nominated them.
              Thats why i never nominate dredge for anything....as he gets to see the nominations....that and the fact hes plain farking awful.
              Nihility

Comment

Ye sorry didn't know that I'll keep that in mind in future

Comment

Just incase anyone doesnt know its against Ribbons protocol to EVER let a nominee know you nominated them.
                  Thats why i never nominate dredge for anything....as he gets to see the nominations....that and the fact hes plain farking awful.
                  The subtlety of my post edit removing the ribbons mention and the "wink wink, nudge nudge" post afterwards may have been, in fact, TOO subtle for you to realize soupy...........let it sink in..........think about it.............aaaaaaaand????

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Honestly Dredge at that time of the night its a miracle if i can find my laptop, let alone pick up on your homo-erotic secret talk :P
                    Nihility

Comment

Honestly Dredge at that time of the night its a miracle if i can find my laptop, let alone pick up on your homo-erotic secret talk :P
                      Thats why we love you soup :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X