X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update - Monday 7th - ACE/ACEM + TGMaps

TOTAL UPDATE SIZE 0mb.
    NO ACE FILES CHANGED.
    NO REQUIRED CHANGES TO USERCONFIG FILES.
    NO UPDATE MONDAY 24th.

--- SERVERS UPDATED ---
    ACE Version 359
    ACEX Version 239
    ACEX_SM Version 35
    ACEX_PLA Version 19
    CBA Version 97
    The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Re: Urgent - Crical Update Status for Monday 24th - ACE/ACEM/TGMaps

whooooop-whoopwhoopwhoop

In a world of Herp, one man dares to Derp.

Comment

0MB update? Check.

Comment

This calls for celebration. Leela, wont you join me in my quarters?
        Nihility

Comment

"Sir, your quarters are still open to space from when you were trying to shoot that spider that surprised you in the bath".

P.S. Yes I was surprised and confused to see no release tonight. Unlikely, but it might have something to do with A2TS3 (they planned to release the rewrite around this date).
          Last edited by fireship4; 05-24-2010, 11:07 PM.
          "Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
          So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause you can't plead the first."

Interesting Articles__________News
          tinyurl.com/PipelineGeopolitics_____prisonplanet.com
          tinyurl.com/USTrainGeorgia_______globalresearch.ca
          tinyurl.com/Rumsfeld-GeorgianDM__engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
          tinyurl.com/Georgia3rdinIraq

Comment

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Comment

Silence. I have returned.

If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.
              -Carl Von Clausewitz

'The Great Game' -Blog on War in Afghanistan:

Comment

Am I doing it Rite?

My priorities, in order. 1) KD/R 2) Winning 3) Gunning in a Tank 4) Everything Else

Comment

Originally posted by fireship4 View Post
                  P.S. Yes I was surprised and confused to see no release tonight. Unlikely, but it might have something to do with A2TS3 (they planned to release the rewrite around this date).
                  Hopefully that's the case: having to rely on vanilla ArmA NVGs would be a small price to pay to have ArmA2TS back. :icon_bigg
                  sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Re: Urgent - Critical Update Status for Monday 24th - ACE/ACEM/TGMaps

"I am not a crook. Do not accuse me of stealing your Monday ACE Updates."

Comment

Is it safe to deselect the userconfig every time we update? I thought I read in the stickies that the userconfig will only change if there is an update to it, so when I updated yesterday I downloaded the userconfig again.

I guess what I am asking is how will we know if there is a change to the userconfig file if it says it is different every time I check for addons?

Comment

I had userconfig unchecked, but still got hit with a change a update or two ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Merula View Post
                          Hopefully that's the case: having to rely on vanilla ArmA NVGs would be a small price to pay to have ArmA2TS back. :icon_bigg
                          Right on Merula, I have no VON - the comms have been poor (or fair at best) since A2TS was removed. Its distracting relying on texting in game.
                          Jimbo

"Help improve immersion, eliminate the green diamonds and map unit icons."

Comment

Originally posted by fireship4 View Post
                            Has nothing to do with A2TS3 because A2TS3 is not a part of ACE (only some ACE devs are working on it and it uses some radios from ACE).

It was allready announced last week that we only update once a week now.
                            Different reasons, motivation, time, OA...

Xeno

Comment

We could have had a beautiful thread here with all the pics....shame on all of you normal posters :(
                              Nihility

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X