Here's to you, random ArmA player...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's to you, random ArmA player...

In my quest to find out why im banned from the PR server, i came across a rather humorous thread in their forums, which I have now re purposed for the glorious use of ArmA2.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...pr-player.html

I'll start...

Here's to you, guy who fires his weapon into a friendly every time we load into a mission.
    Here's to you, guy who spends 10 minutes at the ammo crate picking your gear. And always dies first.
    Here's to you, guy who complains all night about playing a specific mission, only to quit 5 minutes in when we actually play it. Hypocritical Ragequuuuuuiiiiit
    Last edited by ThePieSpy; 05-29-2010, 04:27 PM.

In a world of Herp, one man dares to Derp.

Re: Here's to you, random ArmA player...

Here's to you, guy that demands to drive a tank and flips it on the first 6 inch tall rock we can find.

EDIT:

Here's to you, guy that leads while drunk and tries his absolute hardest to hide it. *looks around*

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
    Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

Here's to you, Mr. I-know-how-to-use-a-javelin-player-person.
      Mr. Javelin player perrrrson

You take your time to set up your shots only to watch them fall straight into the ground in front of you.
      watch them explode all over yoooou!

Without you, who else would watch their entire squad be killed tanks and be the only one left?
      Watch them all diiiie

It's okay Mr. I-know-how-to-use-a-javelin-player-person, have a |TG| Cola Lite, and look back on all your past failings.
      Mr. Javelin player perrrrson

Brought to you by |TG| Cola Lite. No animals were harmed during the transcription of this commercial message.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Here's to you Mr Guy who will always try to get the sniper slot even though you know you can shoot for toffee
        Here's to you same guy who will choose pilot slot even though you can't fly for toffee, fudge, cake and any other sweet based put-down
        Here's to you Guy who spams map with markers that say "I'm a firein ma lazor BOOOOSH" or "Hookers herz" or "Gaaaaaaaaaaay"
        Here's to you Guy who spams coms with "you are are pirate" or any other whimsical tune at full volume

Without youDouche is just a word- God Bless you
        =Supporting Member=
        If you think your up for the task joining the Irrgs, hit the recruitment thread

Comment

Heeeeeeres to you: random tacticalgamer.comserverboxlocatedinTexas that likes to "restart" and never come back up, that likes to asplode every now and then, that likes to allow us to upload missions while a game is running, but not delete old ones.

Without you, theusualwayanArmAserverbehaves is just a word!... err, words.

Aww come on guys, let off some of that steam and relax a little! No harm meant!
          (except to you, random tacticalgamer.comserverboxlocatedinTexas, go get [email protected]&$%!)

/forum patrol out.

| |

Comment

Heres to you, random players who eventually become regulars, then maybe even contribute to it, and to you other random players, who help to populate the server.

Oh wait, the above isn't bitching. Hot dayyuum

Comment

heres to crazy person, you always make things interesting

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
              So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Here's to you, incredably admirable deticated perfectionist guy who spends five hours planning a mission as CO but then calls it when one person dies... @[email protected]
                Here's to you, "CAN YOU HEAR ME ON VOOONNNNN!??!" loud technical difficulties guy who breaks radio silence in TvT and gets your spot blown the hell up... >_<'
                Here's to you, IMPOSSIBLE TO SHOOT NON MOVING GUY 10 FEET AWAY THAT THAT I WASTE A WHOLE STANAG ON AND HEADSHOTS ME WITH A MARKOV!!! RATTATATATATAT... really? POP... T_T
                Here's to you, guy on my team thats far away enough so that he looks kinda like an ai, and doesnt respond when i hail him on ts OR VON, so i shoot to kill and he cries over teamspeak TKER BAN BAN ADMIN WHY omg whoops SHOULDA RESPONDED BUDDY
                Here's to you, cool mysterous one liner guy who can't talk because he's too cheap to buy a mic and just makes witty or insightful thought out comments in ts now and then, eventually buys one and instead of being cooler he actually loses fame.............. HYE GUYZ JUS BOUGHT MICKROPONE TODAYE ASL ALL? TEEHEE OMGS!

I clearly have more pet peeves then the lot of you... :P
                I just want to let everyone know about my cat... hes such a great cat...

Comment

Heres to you random dead guy in the chopper. Taking up a space and making the inside smelly. No matter what we do you just wont go away. GET OUT YOU! GAAAAGH!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Here's to you, guy that in the middle of the base, spins around, shoots me in the face, and says "Sorry, I thought you were an AI".
                    Here's to you, guy that in the middle of the base, spins around, shoots me in the face, and says "Sorry, you scared me"
                    Here's to you, guy that in the middle of the base, holds perfectly still, doesn't reply, shoots me in the face, and then says "Sorry, I Alt-Tabbed"
                    Here's to you, guy that in the middle of the base, test-fires a SMAW without warning, and then says "Sorry, I didn't know you were behind me"
                    Here's to you, guy that in the middle of the base, runs over the medical tent, with me inside, while in a tank, and then says "Sorry, I didn't see you there"
                    Here's to you, guy in the middle of the base: without you, my virtual life would be much more uneventful (and longer). :icon_bigg
                    sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Here's to you random squad leader that makes us walk line formation for 3 miles with no contact despite the notes saying don't expect contact

Here's to you random guy who picks assistant mg and then proceeds to drop mg ammo just before you most need it

Here's to you random guy that is afk during tvt's and makes all the dead wait 10 min before anyone realizes last man is afk

Here's to you not so random people who wait for the pilot slot the entire time until its taken then rage quit if you dont get it

And of course here's to you random guy who just installed ace and proceeds to shoot an at4 and back blast the whole team and make us use all our precious bandages
                      If you wanna find me off TG
                      Xbox live- fusionpo0
                      Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
                      Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer
                        If you read the thread that OP ripped-off (ahem) you will see that it's supposed to be humorous things players do - not "OMG THAT GUY SUCKS"

I share the same sentiments as you do. I had to specifically tell people they were getting off track in my own thread. I expect the same to occur here.
                        I think we have already handled it as needed, the thread has gotten back on track until you posted this.

Comment

All off topic post removed, please keep it on topic and if you have problems go to the CAA

Comment

This is said with a humorous tone,we have all made mistakes, but this is a good way to joke about them.We are all guilty of being the "guy" at one point or another,it happens but we learn from it.

Here's to you, guy that provides air support and bombs or strafes friendly positions,there is no such thing as a miss with you,your friendly fire is always accurate and well placed,your support always manages to hit something.....medic!

Here's to you,the guy who calls in a fire mission, on our own grid location on the map,hmm is that enemy or friendly arty,oh hell,check fire check fire...medic!

Here's to you, guy who insists on dying in the friendly fire way,and runs in front of others while they are shooting,causing a suicide by friendly fire situation......medic!

Here's to you, guy that accidentally discharges his weapon and gives away our position,you always pick the right moments to do so,and it always seems to be when we are trying to be as stealthy as possible and near the enemy.

Here's to you, guy that shoots the friendly that pops around the corner on your left,after the friendly repeatedly and constantly said and made it clear that he was going to come around the corner on your left and for you to hold your fire and not shoot him,but you put a round in him anyway....medic!

Here's to you,guy that runs over people with his vehicle as they try to get in or out,you allow the medics to practice before they hit the hot zones.....medic!

Here's to you,guy that's driving off road and navigates through an impossible rugged terrain area without a problem only to hit a single tree out in the valley in the middle of a field in the middle of nowhere,disabling the vehicle.

Here's to you, guy who suddenly yells out close contact scarring the whole squad making them scatter for cover with the sudden terror, and making everyone think we are all about to get ambushed and wiped out as we cannot see or hear any enemy, only to hear after,oops,it's just a bush.

Here's to you,guy that fires his rifle early at the enemy while we try to position ourselves,causing the enemy to open up with everything they got back on our position,wiping us out in our poorly covered area as we scatter for better cover.

And now in a change of pace

Here's to you,the guy who steps up to take the lead and keeps the squad in a cohesive fighting unit when your leader is killed.

Here's to you,the guy who takes charge of the mission when the CO gets killed and accomplishes the objectives needed to secure a mission win.

Here's to you,the guy who destroys the armor that is danger close and on the verge of flanking and wiping out a friendly squad.

Here's to you,the guy who is our air support and spectacularly hits the requested targets with pin point precision as well as timing.What a show!

Here's to you,the guy (or Guy's) operating the Artillery or Mortars, you make calling in support gratifying with your accurate fire missions.

Here's to you,the guy with awesome transport piloting skills,that is able to get us into and out of a hot zone quickly.Very impressive.

Here's to you,the guy who saves my ass, by putting a bullet in the enemies ass 2 meters behind me,nice shot and thanks.

Here's to you,the guy that lives by the code of leaving no man behind,and bandages me and gets me back to my feet and into the fight while under fire,brave guy and thanks,you can bet your bottom dollar I will return the favor.

Here's to you, mature guy who participates in TG Arma 2.

And Finally to finish this off,because I could go on and on,

Here's to you,the guy that leads them all out into the field, and who brings them all back.

Cheers :)
                            Last edited by Militant; 06-03-2010, 04:14 PM.

Comment

"Here's to you,the guy that leads them all out into the field, and who brings them all back."

Aw man you're making me all teary eyed now. :')
                              I just want to let everyone know about my cat... hes such a great cat...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X