This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for The fun, but I wont be back there anymore

Tonight, we were playing Domi after all missions were finished. My Squad mates decided to come join me in TG Alpha for some Domi fun. Once 2 of my Squadmates had joined, I was making my way to collect all the MHQ's GSF-Ironman and TG-18th Nnr was at the main attacking compounds. On TS Ironman starts saying that someone is hacking 'cause things were just blowing up around him. Well, then he says that no TG member hacks and he does not hack, so that means everyone else (TEF) hacks? So without being accusing directly, he basically meant us TEF guys. So basically yea thanks for allowing me to play on the server, but I will take my leave and move along to some other public server where people treat each other with some decent level of respect. Just go check our website, we run our own ARMA server, and we have a reputation to uphold, so if anyone thinks we are hackers, please just post it here so we know where we stand in this community. I thought that we would be welcome here but it seems not everyone is as welcoming.

Thanks

Zulu

Re: Thanks for The fun, but I wont be back there anymore

I wouldnt take one players assumption that hacking is occurring as an insult at an entire arma community. I personally haven't seen anybody on TG hacking but it is arma and it can happen. with that said **** blows up alot and ironman isnt known for making stuff up, i wasnt there but its an honest assumption that the out of town kids are causing trouble rather than the people who have been with us for months.
    If you wanna find me off TG
    Xbox live- fusionpo0
    Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
    Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

I am very upset to see this. Iron, I would like to personally ask you to stay around for a bit. I think this was either a misunderstanding, or a miscommunication. Our players have a great deal of respect towards each other and other players from many other communities. I would really like to get you on TS this afternoon to talk. Let me know.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'm sorry, but if you take badly to 1 man saying that your hacking, and you take it upon yourself to say that the entire community is like this, then i do not know what "standards" you are talking about.

Also if you had issue with 1 person, u get on these forums and you pm him and talk about it.

Most importantly if you read the TG primer, you would know what we stand for.
        We respect everyone that joins our servers. in any game we play and host. you must know that.
        This is our primer, this is our gaming bible, THIS is TG. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html

Comment

Zulu, you're a solid player and it would be a shame to lose you. I'm sure that everyone that has run through a few missions with you would agree.

I wouldn't let someone maybe saying that you might be hacking in DOMI of all missions keep you from coming back. DOMI has changed a little, maybe the russians had some guy hiding in the woods painting targets for a Kamov sitting a few ridges over?

Think it over, and maybe try to talk to Ironman about it. Hope you decide to stick around.

Comment

Yeah Zulu i'd like you to stay!

Comment

Yea man don't go! Anyone who hacks in TG shouldn't even be playing on the servers... Just plain disrespectful IMO. Especially considering how easy it is for ONE bored person to ruin an hours worth of work. Luckly. this isn't really too common for us and most hackers/bored kids can be out classed or ignored and they will leave once they realize they aren't getting any special attention. Cause whats more boring then playing with a bunch of AFK people right? Even if you hack, that's when it gets lame... So let's not take this as a serious offense TG can't be resonsible for one guy. Any admin (THAT I PERSONALLY KNOW) would not allow such things to happen. And if the hackers come on again you can always get on TS and tell an admin whats going on or pm one of them here. :)
              I just want to let everyone know about my cat... hes such a great cat...

Comment

I just want to point out that this is all just a big misunderstanding. I dont think anyone was hinting at you guys hacking or anyone hacking for that matter. I think that somewhere along the line words that where said got confused. so

LETS GET BACK TO GAMING!

Its what we are all here for (that and the cookies)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

This thread is full of LOL!

Seriously?!

One dude says you hacked, and now you are leaving?

I have said it before, Arma players can get offended over anything. Even the wind changing directions....

I am sure nobody E-Hates you, and that you are more than welcome to come and play with us.

I have come up with the solution for our ills.....

ICBMs with Aerosolized Xanax. And little Alprazolam vending machines called "Alprazo-Box".
                  |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

On TS Ironman starts saying that someone is hacking 'cause things were just blowing up around him.
                    I don't even know who Ironman is...

IronZulu, thanks for bringing this up. These things are usually dealt with quickly. Please remember that TG is not an individual, it's an organic group of generally good people. Condemning a whole group based on one player?

Comment

I am closing this thread. This thread has served its purpose and IronZulu, should you wish to place your final closing comments contact me and I'll gladly post it up on your behalf.

Thread closed

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X