A few cents to TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few cents to TG

ive been a member on the forum since 2009 but actually just started playing 3-4 weeks ago here in TG, id basically say it has been the best 3-4 weeks in arma2 ever for me, im LOVING the tactics going on(though the 30 min long briefings and only 20min gameplay cuz it aint jip lol ;D) i love how everyone follows orders(almost everyone) and im starting to get a big picture of who is who and what voice someone has<-good thing to learn tbh)

Now that ive been playing alot, ive actually thought about trying to actually JOIN the community in the arma section, but im gonna hold my horses for now, but its an idea i will still possess.

Im from Denmark and i dont think my english is that bad ;) people refer to me as someone from britain, which is great, seeing a player like shopz is playing arma i realize im not the youngest :)

Ive been doing mission where the adrenaline was pumping, where we had to sneak, where we failed, where golf squad had to sit and wait 30 minutes at a bridge for everyone else to assemble, it was boring yet fun got some good footage, ive been frapsing alot and i want to show people how TG is, its not all serious face, people can also have fun, when its appropriate that is and thats what i love, thats what im looking for and im sure there is nowhere else to find it.

Ive had the greatest fun in ARMA2 on the TG servers and im looking forward to more fun and maybe even some events :D

--------EDIT-------
    I would also like to know how u people get those names in the buttom of ur screen to the right so u know who your in a squad with i could soooo use that thanks :)

ZyferDK
    Last edited by ZyferDK; 06-15-2010, 07:36 AM.

Re: A few cents to TG

Hey Zyfer glad to have you with us!
    Sorry for the long wait at the bridge you were waiting on me and my guys haha! We showed up with 240s and M60s so don't complain haha! :P

If you have footage post it to youtube and link it in the video section on these forums everybody loves watching them even if they were there. Its great to see how the game went down from someone elses point of view, and its always funny to see your own character running around :)

And for the names at the bottom, what you want is to go to www.armaholic.com > Downloads > Arma2 files and somewhere in there you will find the ShackTac HUD. Its excellent for knowing who is in your squad, where they are roughly around you and helps keep formations. Highly recommended :)

Comment

Welcome Zyfer, it's nice to have some north European reinforcements :)

I have to say by joining the forums you basically joined the community already, in other words your doomed :D

And the thing you are looking for is the Shac-Tac Team hud also known as STHUD you can find it at dslyecxi's site here
      "Somethimes it feels like life sucks, but you still got to make the best of it.."

Comment

Originally posted by Janitor View Post
        I have to say by joining the forums you basically joined the community already, in other words your doomed :D
        One of us one of us One of us one of us One of us one of us
        To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

thank you so much for the awesome replies guys :D i got the hud now ty again for that and yeah im in the community and its the community that should say OH NO!

Comment

Welcome, Zyfer! Be sure to check out our joint session with ShackTac going on later this month. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

| |

Comment

Welcome to TG Zyfer! The more vict.. Er, the more the better! :)

|TG-TFP|Kezei
              Ductus Exemplo

Comment

Originally posted by Hashassin View Post
                One of us one of us One of us one of us One of us one of us
                Gooble Gobble Gooble Gobble, we accept him we accept him
                Nihility

Comment

thought the shacktag was for TG's only :D but ill be sure to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by ZyferDK View Post
                    thought the shacktag was for TG's only :D but ill be sure to check it out
                    Admins, feel free to correct me if I'm off base here, but - as far as I see it, the event is for anyone who is able to live up to the TG standards. Priority goes to those who have supporting memberships, but even so, we likely have the potential to have ~120 people in the server (or at least 100-ish), so there should be room for many non-SMs to make it. If you understand and agree with the TG primer, know your TG SOPs, you should be good to go.

Comment

Correct. Better than I would have put it.

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X