Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer : The Brand Name

Hi,

I just wanted to pass my 2 cents on my experiences @ TG Arma 2. I think that there is an overwhelming number of players that would agree that TG has now become a brand name for Quality of Service for Tactical Warfare simulations, whether your flavor of the day is ARMA, CS, BF2, or whatever... the calibre of players in TG are top class and I would like to relay an extended thanks to all and sundry that have made my gaming experience @ TG some of the most memoriable to date. I have been an online gamer since 1994, started @ Warbirds, then MSN's Gaming Zone, playing CFS1 and CFS2, MW3, MW4, Mechcommander etcetc. Besides playing OFP and ARMA 1 with my current Squad TEF, I have not had more enjoyable sessions since being on TG. I would like to congratulate you all on a job well done, and I think that this community will be the new place away from home : "TEF", where I have spent many many nights of memoriable gaming sessions.

Well Done!

Zulu

Re: Tactical Gamer : The Brand Name

My thanks to the individuals that shines as a group. Well done gentlemen/ladies!

*I'm glad that we managed to keep ya* ;)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

It's all me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
        It's all me.
        I agree every time you sign off our server population explodes....thanks scope.

Comment

.iili ilii.
          -- --
          || ||
          Last edited by Sc[ + ]pe; 06-22-2010, 02:09 AM.

Comment

good to hear man, you're always a solid squad member and squad leader and i hope to see you more in game
            If you wanna find me off TG
            Xbox live- fusionpo0
            Steam Username - 0hilla27/fusionpoo
            Xfire - fusionpoo

Comment

If I actually got two cents every time I logged on these forums and read a post started by somebody offering two pennies... well I'd at least have a case of beer by now.

Well at least this one was positive.

In short, hooray TG!

If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.
              -Carl Von Clausewitz

'The Great Game' -Blog on War in Afghanistan:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...