Arrowhead and ACE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrowhead and ACE?

I haven't been on TG for a while since my gaming desktop went haywire on me, so I apologize if I'm not in the loop on some tings. Since Arrowhead will be loaded w/ extra features, will it still be compatible with ACE? Is TG planning to still play original ArmA 2 + ACE or are we going to transition into Arrowhead?

Re: Arrowhead and ACE?

Originally posted by Codename46 View Post
    I haven't been on TG for a while since my gaming desktop went haywire on me, so I apologize if I'm not in the loop on some tings. Since Arrowhead will be loaded w/ extra features, will it still be compatible with ACE? Is TG planning to still play original ArmA 2 + ACE or are we going to transition into Arrowhead?
    ACE2 will support OA as soon as they can get their hands on a copy, and I think that TG will probably support it soon. I don't know the details, though. But I still plan on buying OA on day one. (and if all else fails, one of us on TG could always host a server for small coops :icon_bigg).
    sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

I will be picking it up on Day on as well. I am so excited for this, finally some dusty warfare.
      sigpic

Comment

We have plans inside of plans, and plans about planning a plan. There are even talks about a think tank session to plan the planning of a plan, plan. :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

After all the planning for the plan of a plan we hope to have an OA server up within the first few days of release.
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
            After all the planning for the plan of a plan we hope to have an OA server up within the first few days of release.
            At least thats the plan ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

...but we must return to our think tank to make sure the plan of the plan is planned out.
              :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

What about making a fixed thread of it to prevent further threads like this?

Of course, after the planning of the main plant that involves the planning of the plan about the mass discussion about the plan of implementing OA+ACE.

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Comment

Originally posted by Merula View Post
                  ACE2 will support OA as soon as they can get their hands on a copy, and I think that TG will probably support it soon. I don't know the details, though. But I still plan on buying OA on day one. (and if all else fails, one of us on TG could always host a server for small coops :icon_bigg).
                  FYI, a lot of the ACE team already has their hands on copies of OA, ACRE team included. Thanks early-release in Germany and some friendly Germans :) Just comes down to change logs and compat testing.

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
                  Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X