This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Arma Frog

Today The Omega Group and TG lost a close friend. The frog we all come to love outside of Impulses window has vanished. We are not sure if he got eaten by a Cat or a Bird, or just decided to move on. Either way we will miss him. Here is to you Arma Frog..

Re: RIP Arma Frog

Thats one sexy frog. Seriously. Id hit it.

Meanwhile: Frogs across Ireland have been vanishing rapidly. I remember when i was younger i used to collect frog spawn, germinate it, and eat the arrivals. Now? Now i have to buy frogs in supermarkets. :(
    Nihility

Comment

As much as I hate to say it (because this is obviously a light-hearted joke thread), this may be considered insensitive considering the usual tone that TG and its members show for gamers that have passed away while part of the TG community.

Comment

Your being waay to oversensitive. What your asking is like not being allowed to post about your dog dying.

PCFTL.

RIP Froggy

Comment

What the hell scope? Its a frog that vanished. Its not like were taking the piss out of someone who died.
          Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
            As much as I hate to say it (because this is obviously a light-hearted joke thread), this may be considered insensitive considering the usual tone that TG and its members show for gamers that have passed away while part of the TG community.
            Do you really have to start problems with every thread. This is a joke, if anyone has a problem with it they can make a CAA thread. Stop making problems where they don't exist.

Comment

If things don't lighten up in here there will be a forced march with full 60 pound backpacks!.. an overnighter!!!

Comment

Wow way to put a dampener on things

Comment

My original post was not meant to be hostile or aggressive in any way, nor do I personally have a problem with a thread like this. I merely mean to suggest that to certain people, this thread may come across as mocking the way TG honors our fallen brothers.

Comment

well since no one reported it and there hasn't been any problems please don't worry about it. Leave the moderation of the forums to the admins.

Comment

You guys are weird....
                      The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Can we please just lulz at the froggy and leave it be

Comment

yes we are in grief here......goodbye froggo

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
                            If things don't lighten up in here there will be a forced march with full 60 pound backpacks!.. an overnighter!!!
                            been there and done that... minus the overnight part
                            we had to do a mile of lunges with 60lb rucks on... gotta love JROTC extra PT

P.S post is unrelated however, i do miss that frog

Comment

That frog had some serious lungs! If it passed away, it's because it pushed itself too hard, didn't breath enough, and, eventually, when faced with the choice of pausing a bit to rest or pushing on despite the risk of suffocating, it said, hell with it, it's too quiet. Expire one frog. If it didn't pass away and found a woman, there are going to be a lot of incredibly loud stalker frogs camping outside windows - and not everyone is as patient as Impulse. If there is a rise in the occurrence of people attacking bushes outside windows in the middle of the night in Impulse's neighborhood, we know the frog made it and has expanded his family.

That frog is proof that Impulse is probably immune to things like Chinese water torture. I'd ask how he could stand it, and he verbally shrugged it off. Meanwhile, that thing sounded loud enough that if you were at Impulse's house while it was sounding off and you looked at a glass of water, you'd see ripples.

I would have been crouching as still as possible by the bushes waiting to ambush once the frog forgot I was there and resumed destroying the peace. I know this because of my history with crickets behind bookshelves and the best use of yardsticks. I wouldn't have killed the frog, though. Instead, I would have put him in a shoebox and given it to a Frenchman, just to see.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X