Operation Arrowhead?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Arrowhead?

is the TG server for ARMA2 going to switch over to Arrowhead or will you guys get another server specifically for the expansion?

Re: Operation Arrowhead?

we will be running another server for arrowhead

Comment

I just talked to Impulse on TS. There is a server up for specifically Arrowhead.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by browna3
        we will be running another server for arrowhead

Originally posted by turner89
        I just talked to Impulse on TS. There is a server up for specifically Arrowhead.

| |

Comment

Anyone in Canada know where I can buy Arrowhead other than the Steam Store?

If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.
          -Carl Von Clausewitz

'The Great Game' -Blog on War in Afghanistan:

Comment

I got someone in the good old USA to mail it to me. Costs an extra $12. I couldn't find it anywhere.
            Jimbo

"Help improve immersion, eliminate the green diamonds and map unit icons."

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Rearden View Post
              Anyone in Canada know where I can buy Arrowhead other than the Steam Store?
              I couldn't find it at any Retailer. Your best bet is to go to 7/11 or any other stores that sells prepaid cards and pick up a prepaid Mastercard giftcard. You can get the vanilla ones in $25, $50, $100, and $200.

If you do purchase it online, get it from Sprocket. Less problems with that version.

It doesn't make sense why it has not hit Canadian retailers. The game is being distributed/produced from Montreal.
              sigpic

Comment

My Indy game store has told me the intend to have copies on shelf by tuesday or wednesday at the latest, so I'm holding out hope for it. They said they'd had a few people coming in looking for it. Anybody in Toronto shop at Game Shack in the Atrium across from the Eatons Center? :P

If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles.
                -Carl Von Clausewitz

Comment

That 20 cent piece of shiny plastic makes you feel all warm and fuzzy I take it :)
                  || Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.6GHz || BFG NVidia GeForce GTX 285 OCX || Sound Blaster X-Fi || 4 Gig OCZ Reaper DDR2 || Vista 32bit (sucks) ||

Comment

Games I play a lot or am a huge fan of, I like to buy in hard copy and display on my shelf as conversation pieces when I host fellow game junkies. Indy stuff or minor releases I'll buy online but ARMA is one of those games I like for the collection value. And for the yelling guy on the box art. Also, when society finally (and inevitably) collapses and I loot enough parts to build my dream gaming rig run off the generator I inspire a commune of survivalists to keep running for me, I rest comfortable in the knowledge that I will be able to play my favorites, provided the apocalypse doesn't consist of EMP pulses or high-altitude nuclear detonations. But yes, I prefer buying something tangible.

-Carl Von Clausewitz

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Rearden View Post
                      Also, when society finally (and inevitably) collapses and I loot enough parts to build my dream gaming rig run off the generator I inspire a commune of survivalists to keep running for me, I rest comfortable in the knowledge that I will be able to play my favorites
                      Great. We should now all plan the way you do so you'll have others to play with when that happens. If not, you'll be stuck playing single player hearing,

ENEMY. MAN. IN.

KABANINO.

| |

Comment

The HORROR

THE HORROR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse