Armed Global Warfare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armed Global Warfare

While reading around in the community I was checking out the AAS mod (Thanks to a Forum Suingature) at http://advanceandsecure.com/.. Which seems interesting enough.. but then stumbled onto the site for ARMED GLOBAL WARFARE. And picking through their FAQ's and rules I found the site/organization to be very interesting..

I'm not sure if any TG members participate..but thought I would throw it out there for Opinion.. It was brought up a couple years ago about having persistent battles... but maybe as a baby step we have a group Join in on AGW and see how it goes.. bring the knowledge back to TG?
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Armed Global Warfare

The 3rd ID plays at AGW. Right now we are in the middle of Campaign 3: Panthera Rising, but I believe you can still sign up. Battles are every Sunday at 12:00 EST, except for next week because of the 4th of July. It's an interesting community, we played in Campaign 2 as well.

Comment

I would be interested in playing with the AGW. Grimes is it possible to sign up as a squad?

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

Yes it is, that is what the 3rd ID did. Simply PM an admin (Your best bet is to talk to TC-135Inf (Joey)) and let him know that you are signing up with a bunch of people and let him decide what army you go on to maintain balance. Then talk to the General on whichever army you end up joining and ask for your own squad.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X