Gentle Nudge.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentle Nudge.

I have been out of the loop for some time but yesterday the team allowed me to shine up my deputy badge and I am not formally back on duty, so with that in mind I would like to remind people:

Firstly I will ignore everything I saw yesterday and presume it was a case of temporary mass insanity caused by the release of OA, however starting form the the next time I log on, I will:

A: Kick with no warning any seen to be swearing for the sake of it, I and the team have always understood the occasional swear under presure or due to a technical fault, however we will not accept the rampant and casual use of swearing on TS when the other users have no control over what is being said or who they have in the room with them , please show other users some respect.

B: Use of Global / Side is reserved for CO / admins...does anyone really need this explained still?

C: If you are not prepared to use basic radio SOP's then I am not prepared to listen, either use the agreed convention or get muted, its entirely immersion breaking to play any other way.

D: Planning is your friend, we like a strong command system and welcome those willing to play a strong game.

Apart from all that, lovely to be back, see you in game!

Re: Gentle Nudge.

missed you ! welcome back
    To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

oh yeah hes back lol

Comment

Comment

YUSSSS!!
          Sounds like an admin I shall grow to love!

Comment

That hurts kief that hurts.........after all the banning I did......

Comment

Boon I was not aware of any banning done by you. I sincerely apologize :(
              Yes a firm rule is needed with the sudden influx of new players. Its great to see but they need to be put in their place as soon as possible and hopefully they will stay that way :)

Just like my first day on here, I did something wrong and I don't know who it was but they were like rawr rawr rawr and I haven't put a foot out of line since. (Except for the odd crab walk :P)
              Last edited by Kief; 07-02-2010, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kief View Post
                YUSSSS!!
                Sounds like an admin I shall grow to love!
                In your darkest hours remember this. The word "fella" will echo through your mind as the sun dies and you will know what I meant.
                "Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
                So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause you can't plead the first."

Interesting Articles__________News
                tinyurl.com/PipelineGeopolitics_____prisonplanet.com
                tinyurl.com/USTrainGeorgia_______globalresearch.ca
                tinyurl.com/Rumsfeld-GeorgianDM__engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net
                tinyurl.com/Georgia3rdinIraq

Comment

Seems like a rather militant way to return to the community, eh Machina? I woulda preferred a "I'm back and please make sure to follow the rules" sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
                    Seems like a rather militant way to return to the community, eh Machina? I woulda preferred a "I'm back and please make sure to follow the rules" sort of thing.
                    well scope some of you guys can't seem to follow the rules so no, this is a great way to return to the community. The community has been going to crap and alot of people are angry about, now I am going to keep in mind you can't read the CAA forums but recent actions by alot of member prompts this sort of response from the admins. Oh yea if you would like to discuss an admins decision on the way he enforces the servers, please make a CAA thread.

Comment

scope not gonna argue these points with you here, make a CAA thread

Comment

Welcome back Hot, nudge away brotha!

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Scope, I have been out the loop for a couple of months, not wondered off into the desert. The tone of my post is based largely on the fact that I logged into the server twice because I presumed I have logged into the "fake" TG server(s).

I do not stop being an admin if its day 1 or day 1000 and something had to be said at the very least about the level of swearing on TS.

With that out of the way, as mentioned in my post it is lovely to be back and I was happy to see the level of play last night.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTMACHINA View Post
                            Scope, I have been out the loop for a couple of months, not wondered off into the desert. The tone of my post is based largely on the fact that I logged into the server twice because I presumed I have logged into the "fake" TG server(s).

I do not stop being an admin if its day 1 or day 1000 and something had to be said at the very least about the level of swearing on TS.

With that out of the way, as mentioned in my post it is lovely to be back and I was happy to see the level of play last night.
                            I told you it was all gone Wellity.
                            Nihility

Comment

Who are you again?

Welcome back Hotmachina

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X