Looking for buddies for campaign-coop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for buddies for campaign-coop

Hey guys, as the title says - I want to try out some campaigns (SAS for example) with online buddies.

I am new to the whole arma2 world and I am really interested in this. Is there anything special to be aware of when hosting a game?
    Just PM me or give me your xfire, we will hop on a VOIP server (I can get us a mumble server) and get in the game! :)

Re: Looking for buddies for campaign-coop

What time zone are you in Goth? (and yes i realize you prefer being called Mega :D )
    Nihility

Comment

Us, the dark one, is living in Europe, Germany, Berlin. So, uhm.... No idea! xD GMT+/- 1 I guess.

Comment

well, im getting back to arma 2 so why don't we play sometimes. I live in finland so our timezone differs only by one hour.
        sigpic
        Programming today is race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, Universe is winning.

Comment

Im up for some co-op. Hit me up on TS whenever you want Im on now

Comment

I'll be able to play once I get my new video card here. Since im in spain right now it'll be easier too :D

Comment

Jesus shopz, i didnt even know you had a forum account :P

Yeah goth that works for me as im GMT aswell. Ill hit you up on sex fire later.
              Nihility

Comment

I'm up for it as well. The only thing to take into account is that the Host has to play like it is the SP campaign, while up to 3 other players can play as the other characters (e.g: in the 3rd mission, Pathfinders, the Host has to play as Herrera (the tank commander), while the other players can play as the Apache pilot, the SF team and the Ranger guy).
                sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

Oh wow, I was hoping that norman was the only one! :D

The thing is, I am not really planning a campaign-assault, it's just that I am curious how it would turn out without all the crap-bot-AI sometimes...

Today I am off for a birthday party, it's 30C outside and we gonna have BBQ (the WTF one, not) etc.
                  So see ya tomorrow, xfire = megagoth.

But I guess it's easier if we could have a Campaign&SQDs channel to hang around when playing anything else in TS3.

Comment

Me three days ago: Yay i just bought arrowhead and as soon as i get my card im good to go.
                    Me two days ago: "The steam password is incorrect" *tries 10 more times* *goes to email* "We have confirmed your request to change your steam email. Have a nice day" *pauses* WTF SON OF A ***** IF I GET AHOLD OF THAT HACKER IM GOING TO KILL HIS WHOLE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!
                    Me today: *pissed off at steam for not responding to my ticket* *considering getting gun and killing all steam staff due to crappy support* *decides to rant on TG*

Comment

Any chance we could get a "Coop-CAMPAIGN" Channel on TS?

Comment

Request sent to admins.
                        Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Shopz View Post
                          Me three days ago: Yay i just bought arrowhead and as soon as i get my card im good to go.
                          Me two days ago: "The steam password is incorrect" *tries 10 more times* *goes to email* "We have confirmed your request to change your steam email. Have a nice day" *pauses* WTF SON OF A ***** IF I GET AHOLD OF THAT HACKER IM GOING TO KILL HIS WHOLE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!
                          Me today: *pissed off at steam for not responding to my ticket* *considering getting gun and killing all steam staff due to crappy support* *decides to rant on TG*
                          I hope that you don't live in U.S., because if you do, sad guys in black suits might visit you at the house lol :D. I would delete this sentence about killing, etc... :D. Just to be safe lol.

About the steam, there should be a phone number that you can call. Try it and if you still can't get hold of them, fill a complaint against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Megagoth1702 View Post
                            it's just that I am curious how it would turn out without all the crap-bot-AI sometimes...
                            Weeeell, the other players will NOT be a part of your team, like in Harvest Red. Rather, they will play as the other 3 dudes while you play the mission normally. This does have the advantage that, unlike the AI, the player that is, say, flying the apache in a tank mission can actually help you even if it would mean diverting from his objective.
                            This worked well when me and a couple others tried the first mission (the airfield assault) and the one that was playing Herrera blew up a minaret with a sniper in it after he tried to shoot me, meanwhile the SF team was providing close-security.
                            So, you will still have to deal with the AI subordinates.:row__739:
                            sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

If it is not too late ... I would help out on a campaign. If we could schedule missions. Send me PM.

Originally posted by Shopz View Post
                              Steam sucks. I spent months recovering my password from steam. (Dec 2009 till May 2010). Their support sets some kind of world record as the worst. (I have a few games and they are all purchased. No pirated copies) Steam sucks but reluctantly digital downloading/verification is the way of the future.
                              Jimbo

"Help improve immersion, eliminate the green diamonds and map unit icons."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X