This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pod Cast 3 Coming Soon!!!!!!!

We are looking for things to talk about, if you have questions you want us to answer or things you want us to discuss post them below. Please only post topics/questions below for the upcoming podcast. Nothing else. AGAIN ONLY POST QUESTIONS/TOPICS for the podcast, this is not a discussion thread.

Re: Pod Cast 3 Coming Soon!!!!!!!

I hope you will address the increasing tension along the Eritrea-Djibouti trigger line and possible French diplomatic and military recourse. Moreover, do you think this instability will spill across the border to the more stable northern Somali provinces of Puntiland and Somaliland.

Comment

TG mapmaker OA previews. Such as what popular TG community-made maps are slated to be ported.

Comment

Q: Is how OA is currently presented going to continue as the status quo, or will we see merged OA/Arma 2 Combined Arms servers becoming the norm?

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

ACOG hit the nail on the head. I found the first two podcasts to be a little longer than necessary, with a lot of content that I already was aware of, or news that was already outdated. Focus on the big changes that everyone is asking about!, like OA, its adoption at TG, how to set up OA Combined Operations; maybe you could get some solid information on ACE2 for Arrowhead?

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
            ACOG hit the nail on the head. I found the first two podcasts to be a little longer than necessary, with a lot of content that I already was aware of, or news that was already outdated.
            Thats why we are posting here. So we can answer the questions YOU need answered :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Why Soupy needs to be enrolled in AA.

:)

Comment

Question for podcast: Can we go back to old comms and actually inforce them?

Revised version of post:

That is funny.. I had a legitimate reason for that post as i was not pleased, then i edited it to save me getting banhammered. Infact im going to go make a CAA thread about it now as its total cow poo and i am very weary of said persons "higher than though" attitude and i wish theyd go make balloon animals at a state fair.
                Last edited by Soupy_Norman; 07-04-2010, 03:09 PM. Reason: PM SENT
                Nihility

Comment

Q: Will we see the server settings for the OA server mirror those of the current Alpha server? I.e. No distance spotting (space bar), no enemy spotting (space bar), no crosshairs etc...

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

which do you like better white choclate or milk choclate ? and why
                    To talk to me or just hurl Abuse my way get me on Xfire:Hashass1n

I can't read, can't write, can't be an officer -NCO of the Vistula Uhlans Jan Pawlikowski

Mute since the universe began

Comment

Q:
                      Will we use A2TS again?
                      As you can see in this video, it seems to be working perfectly.

Q: Did TG ever used the "High command" module in any mission? Because with it you can set fireteam as different squads but the FTL leaders can communicate with each other and with the SL. I dunno exactly how it works, but I think would be interesting to test.

Sapientiam Autem Non Vincit Malitia

Comment

thanks for the questions, we will be recording soon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X