gday TG community!
I am happy to introduce you our new game mode for Operation Arrowhead called A&S ProMode.
From small to large scale, both action packed and tactical battles with up to 12on12 players
in a dynamic environment that focus on teamplay and mission objectives!
- Asymetric A&D gameplay combined with AAS zone system.
- Twelve classes to choose from with different equipment and skills like:
- Medic type classes with the ability to revive fallen or (area) heal wounded team mates.
- Or officer respawn, HALO jump, artillery strike, repair tires, flip cars, cut fences and more to come.
- Custom spawn menu to select forward spawn or change class.
- Custom HUD to guide players.
- Small to large scale missions; Very diverse landscape and settings (daytime/weather/fog/viewdistance).
- 16 missions Takistan; New missions every week (130+ for A2OA).
- Optional AI mode to get into A&S ProMode or as reinforcements with low player numbers.
- Highly configurable.
To get a quick idea, check out our A&S ProMode video channel at vimeo.
To learn more head over to the PvPscene wiki and
read our extensive documentaiton in the A&S ProMode articles.
- Beginners guide
- Key differences to AAS core
- Did you know?
- A&S ProMode specific HUD (Head-up display)
- A&S ProMode specific keyboard controls
- Blocked key actions
- Mission parameters
# Download the A&S ProMod missions
Feedback and questions are very welcome! :)