OA Squad.xml's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OA Squad.xml's

Would it be possible to TG squad.xml's for OA like they were for Arma 2? I did a little tinkering today but the player ID's are different in OA :/

Re: OA Squad.xml's

I'm sure the admins could help you out with this, you might want to try making a CAA thread to get their attention. JUst so you guys know about XMLs in OA, all if not most of the new vehicles that were introduced into OA (i.e. not ports from ArmA or OFP) do not have a spot for patches. This is the same for the new units as well.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

We are looking into a revamped XML for both ArmA and OA. We will keep you posted.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

awesome, thank you :)

Comment

I was just looking for the XMLs (somehow lost mine). I can't find them anywhere... I search posts for "squad xml" and it returns so many results that I give up.

Anyone have a link to the post for the TG A2 squad XMLs?

Comment

The administration team is making changes to the xml's as we speak, well let you guys know as soon as possible when they are ready and the links for everything. Thank you for bearing with us :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by 1longtime View Post
              I was just looking for the XMLs (somehow lost mine). I can't find them anywhere... I search posts for "squad xml" and it returns so many results that I give up.

Anyone have a link to the post for the TG A2 squad XMLs?
              http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...pplicants.html

:)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Thx Dredge!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse