OA and ACE on TG for BBQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OA and ACE on TG for BBQ

For those of you who haven't seen it apparently the first OA version of ACE is due out today:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11126

Just curious what TG's implementation plan is going to be for ACE. I assume we will eventually swtich to OA: ACE, but is it going to start from their first release?

Re: OA and ACE on TG for BBQ

Originally posted by Sam Hoy View Post
    For those of you who haven't seen it apparently the first OA version of ACE is due out today:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11126

Just curious what TG's implementation plan is going to be for ACE. I assume we will eventually swtich to OA: ACE, but is it going to start from their first release?
    The entire admin team is in discussion about what we are going to do, when and how. We will keep everyone informed as we progress with Operation Arrowhead. As it stands for now, ACE is not on the server with OA. Please do not add ACE at this time. We will update you guys as soon as we get our plan set.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Re: OA and ACE on TG for BBQ

good post and I want to reiterate what Dredge said:

The entire admin team is in discussion about what we are going to do, when and how. We will keep everyone informed as we progress with Operation Arrowhead. As it stands for now, ACE is not on the server with OA. Please do not add ACE at this time. We will update you guys as soon as we get our plan set.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X