TG and ArmA 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG and ArmA 2?

Well first off I just joined TG but it looks like your servers are ALWAYS empty, and if i ever do see them with players, what addons/mods/maps will I need besides ACE2?

Re: TG and ArmA 2?

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    Well first off I just joined TG but it looks like your servers are ALWAYS empty, and if i ever do see them with players, what addons/mods/maps will I need besides ACE2?
    I would Download TeamSpeak 3 first, TS3 server name is Tactical Gamer - TeamSpeak 3.0, TS3 server address is 74.52.1.234:9987

We have a help channel in TS3 and you can talk to someone there. Here are The mods you need for our alpha server, @ACEM and @TGmaps. you can get these by using yoma add-on sync and they will be in the default servers list to download.

Comment

Thanks and I already have TS3 so thanks for the IP.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubba_B View Post
        Here are The mods you need for our alpha server, @ACEM and @TGmaps. you can get these by using yoma add-on sync and they will be in the default servers list to download.
        Yoma addon sync? Never heard of it, not EXACTLY sure what it is, no worries though, will try figuring it out.

Comment

Hi Phoenix! Welcome. :)

Yoma Addon Sync is basically just a helper program to keep all of the mods and files we use with Alpha updated; it saves you the hassle of manually updating hundreds (literally) of files on a regular basis.

We're a pretty active community -- I've rarely seen an empty server. These days, most of us are playing on our dedicated Operation Arrowhead server, rather than the older ACE2-enabled Alpha/Bravo servers, but both environments still see regular use. Do grab TS3 and come say hi. I'd strongly encourage you to read the New Player Guide and SOPs thread (http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...uide-sops.html) before logging into your first game, as we have a few general guidelines that we ask everyone to follow so as to keep the gameplay as enjoyable as possible.

Looking forward to seeing you out there!

Comment

Phoenix, welcome to TG. THings are a bit up in the air at the moment as everyones been playing arrow head since release.
            Once Combined Arms gets sorted out and the new ace is implemented we should see everything getting back to normal.
            Nihility

Comment

Welcome to TG Phoenix!

Yes the ArmA2 server has gone a bit qiuet since the majority of us now play on our OA server. It depends on what time you come on at. I do still see players playing on it anytime I look though. And as the other two guys said things will be back up and running a full pace once Combined Arms is sorted out and please check the new players guide with all out rules and SOPs before joining :)

Enjoy your stay with us!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X