Warm Welcome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm Welcome

I have recently found out about Tactical Gamer and I was really interested, so I decided to join the gaming community and play Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. I was greeted by everyone with a warm welcome which made me feel calm and right at home. If I had a problem everyone always jumped in to try to help or explain something and for that I am very greatful. Once again thank you guys so much for making me feel right at home and helping me become a better player. So far the missions I played with you all have been one of the funnest PC experiences of my life. Hope to see you on the battlefield soon guns a blazin.

Regards,
    |TG| BearJew

Re: Warm Welcome

OH HAI! And welcome. Glad you had fun straight as you jumped into the action.

I think we played some BC2 together. I think we knifed one another a bunch. lol :D

Comment

Glad you are enjoying your time. Welcome to TG btw ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Welcome buddy please ready our rules and SOPs and have fun gaming.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-so...d-assault.html

Comment

it was great to have you in my fire team tonight. All the Demon 3-1 guys did well on the Two Valleys Mission. It got very hectic as we withdrew (uphill) under enemy fire and you kept that SAW going to cover our retreat. Textbook stuff. great job. Welcome aboard.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Just chiming in to agree with Grunt -- last night's hill climb was a beast, and even so, both teams stayed in formation and kept things moving. Nice work, looking forward to more game with you in the future!

Comment

Welcome aboard. Stay away from boon, he tends to creep up on you while you're sleeping.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                The BigC

Comment

The retreat up the hill with us SAW's laying it down was awesome, shame the ruddy arrty got us in the end...
                  [RIP] Rusty In Places - Games Commander

Comment

Hugo Stiglitz? Hope your as viscious as you are in the film.

And welcome :D

Comment

Welcome :-) Was good to play with you.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm new here too, been very fun playing the ops with everyone. T.Nichols by the way. Just finishing up the first version of my mission for you all.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X