Big pat on the back.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big pat on the back.....

Well done to everyone who was involved in the Takistani Freedom mission last night.
    Grunt was CO, i was his 2ic/runner.
    Babylon was one squad lead, and i know Ghdeter was in the mix somewhere too.

Was playing yesterday for aprox 5 hours and that was, by far, the best mission of the whole day. It was ultra realistic comms and leadership-wise. Squads acted and responded perfectly to orders and threats.
    The IED was one of the funniest things ive seen in arma in awhile, god bless the humvees armour!

To EVERYONE involved in that mission, well done, pat yourself on the back.
    It was the kind of experience that reminds me why I play at TG.
    Pity i crashed right before the end, last time I open my map screen ;)
    Nihility

Re: Big pat on the back.....

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
    Pity i crashed right before the end, last time I open my map screen ;)
    You dont know how to read a map, so why was it open to begin with :p

Glad to hear about the good gaming. TG always has and always will stand apart from other places because of rounds like this.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

You dont know how to read a map, so why was it open to begin with
      I like to pretend....infront of the other guys....makes me feel important......*sniff*
      Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
        I like to pretend....infront of the other guys....makes me feel important......*sniff*

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Well i allways knew thats why they recruited the bottom 10% of every graduate class.
          Nihility

Comment

That was the mission with only 3 of use left at the end...... It was awesome, enjoyed rushing the village with our AR is support - got a nice buzz from that... I got shot 3 times and healed by Ozy I think on all occasions, he just stuck by my side the whole mission - what a star...
            [RIP] Rusty In Places - Games Commander

Comment

Originally posted by BabylonCome View Post
              That was the mission with only 3 of use left at the end...... It was awesome, enjoyed rushing the village with our AR is support - got a nice buzz from that... I got shot 3 times and healed by Ozy I think on all occasions, he just stuck by my side the whole mission - what a star...
              cough cough
              Nihility

Comment

:p

Comment

*cough*http://www.tacticalgamer.com/awards-submit-nomination/ *cough

Link of clickable clicky goodness provided free of charge by the ArmA Admin Team.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

O_O

You're making me blush.

I can't wait to play some more tonight =) some of the most fun I've had in a while.

Comment

If that was the mission I think it was, I was there and got FF'ed by both M2 gunners while provided recon/sniper support. :(
                      sigpic
                      PR - ArmA2
                      "Enemy machine gunner in a field of pink flowers, over" - azzwort

Comment

LOL - yeah that was it, someone called out a contact north of us as you stood up and then got nailed by the M2's...... OOPS!!

Comment

I heard someone shout out "Clear" literally two seconds before that lol.
                          sigpic
                          PR - ArmA2
                          "Enemy machine gunner in a field of pink flowers, over" - azzwort

Comment

This was a good mission...Thanks to Soupy for posting it up. I wanted to do same but can't find the screenshot I took of all the names on the roster.

Thanks to Soupy for doing an excellent job as 2IC. He provided such good support. It's been along time since I've commanded regularly and that really made it easier....also it was a fairly simple patrol mission in Hmmvs so that helped too.

SLs did great as well as all the boots on the ground.

For all those who are hesitant to command. I know it can be intmidating but it's also immensely rewarding when it goes right. We've been having trouble everyday getting people to step up to the CO spot...go ahead and give it a whirl guys...It will help all of us.
                            sigpic
                            |TG-1st|Grunt
                            ARMA Admin (retired)
                            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I am highly allergic to the CO slot, though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X