Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Operation Snatch n' Grab - Tactical Domi - Machinema!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Snatch n' Grab - Tactical Domi - Machinema!

Hi,

MassaQuil here, I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for participating today in our improv machinema in Armed Assault: OA for a little session we are dubbing "Operation Snatch n' Grab". Special thanks goes out to all who were there; most notable SocomSeal and Janitor. Unit cohesiveness was at an all time high and we recorded over 5 GB of HD footage filmed from Janitor's perspective. If you were there please drop me an e-mail letting me know your in game name and any information you care to volunteer such as what state you are from so we can be sure to include them in the credits. The raw video and audio files are currently in Janitor's position but we are collaborating together so we can cut them together using Sony Vegas 9. It may be a few days before it is released because the file sizes are so huge; it is kind of impractical to upload them given bandwidth throughput limitations but it is sure to go in the TG record books as an awesome visual spectacle!

Once again, thanks for playing, participating, and working as a team to make such an epic piece of machinema happen!

Yours Truly,

-MassaQuil
    Hattiesburg, MS, USA

Re: Operation Snatch n' Grab - Tactical Domi - Machinema!

Unfortunately I arrived later in the game, so I wasn't there for a lot of the video recording, but after I dropped in I had a blast. I led the Recon team and we had a lot of fun running around in the mountains alone sneaking up to side objectives and sniping people. Good work to my whole team, and I hope you had as much fun as I did. This type of game is exactly why I love domi so much: loose command restrictions which promotes creativity and a small team of great guys to have fun with.

Great job MassaQuil as commander.

Comment

I <3 Domination. With a little effort, it can be hours of tight tactical fun.

Sorry I missed it.

Comment

Ya last night was a blast. Normally I'm not a fan of domi but it worked real well last night. Can't wait to see the video!
        |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

I concur. There IS tactical Domi and it was fun doing it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X