• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TFP Presents.....Fireteam Operations and Leadershp iTraining [Date TBA]

Task Force Proteus Presents

Fireteam Operations & Leadership Training

When? TBA
    Where? TBA

TFP would like to invite all TG ArmA2 community members to participate in a Fireteam Leader Training which will be presented and given by TFP.

This course will concentrate on the essential information required to effectively lead a fireteam within a squad, and the actual movements, tactics and other information pertinent to small-unit infantry operations. This can be considered not only a fireteam leader course, but also a thorough briefing on basic infantry operations and procedures.

In this course, you will learn:
    * How to effectively maneuver and command a Fireteam
    * All the roles and their effects within a Fireteam
    * How to coordinate with other teams for effective fire
    * Arcs of fire, formations, positions, and other cool stuff that make things go BOOM better
    * How to use weapons, such as automatic weapons and grenade launchers, effectively in an engagement
    * How to navigate, shift and coordinate with your team members

Please post here if you are interested in this course, as we will be basing our timing off of the desire attendance of the community.

Koalas for life.

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
    Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Re: TFP Presents.....Fireteam Operations and Leadershp iTraining [Date TBA]

Just in case this wasn't clear in the Jaynus' post, this course is not just for fireteam leading, but also as a basic infantry course. I encourage as many people possible to attend, leadership positions seem to always be filled by the same people, and frankly it'd be nice to see some new faces in those slots. Even if you're not interested or doubt your leadership abilities, by taking this course your going to be able to help your fireteam and squad-leaders out, and make things go alot smoother on the server by knowing what the basic responsibilities of each individual are in the fireteam.

In a world of Herp, one man dares to Derp.

Comment

I would love to attend. Will it require ACE2? Operation Arrowhead?

Comment

would love to attend.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Count me in, please.

Comment

I'd love to attend as well even though I'm pretty new as long as the time works count me in. And if anyone is unsure listen to ThePieSky I had the pleasure of having him as a SL and it was great! Good movement, comms and organization.

I also would like to know if its OA? I have combined arms and am presently limited to OA vanila.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

I'm Interested if this is on OA and held at an euro friendly time.
                [S7]Hablos
                Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers

sigpic

Comment

Interested if held at a euro friendly time :-)
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd definitely come, provided I'm available whenever it's scheduled.

Comment

Im up for this pending the EU friendliness of scheduling!

Good time for me... talking weekdays after 8pm GMT (I suspect this to be the case for a few of us :P), or most of the day saturday (I'm usually busy as on a sunday.)
                      Last edited by Jacezz; 07-17-2010, 03:00 PM.

Comment

I'd be willing to attend, With EU friendlieness.

Comment

For the Euro players what times would be ideal? (make sure to include what your local timezone is, or the times in GMT, etc...)

In a world of Herp, one man dares to Derp.

Comment

I am interested if it is OA.
                            Battle is an orgy of disorder.-George S. Patton

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I'm down
                              |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...