OA Bravo server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OA Bravo server

hey guys I want to test out ACRE but the bravo server is Passworded and I would also need the teamspeak Ip. I just want to play with a good squad

Re: OA Bravo server

Go ahead and start in: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-so...l-support-faq/

All information, SOPs, rules and other fun stuff you need to get started is provided there.

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
    Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

AKA... You didn't read the SOPs to know where to get the password.

>: (
      Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

thanks guys and sorry i didnt read it iI was rushing cause i was too excited for the release of ACRE and i wanted to use it.

Comment

Hey Nate,

We're really excited to see new players; welcome, and thanks for checking us out. :)

Please, please, please read the SOPs before you play. What makes us a "good squad" is our community of players who all agree to play in a certain way, which we describe in detail in the SOP thread. We use comms differently and play differently from how most other groups do, and we're hopefully more fun to be around because of it...but you really do need to read that thread to hang with us.

Hope to see you in game soon!

Comment

good work guys i could have said it better myself!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Bauer View Post
              i could have said it better myself!!!
              No you couldn't.

:)

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
              Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X