Clear All

• I am an idiot

I just fell for this trick while on vacation in Tennessee

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snipe_hunt
    Arma name: Cueball, -19D-Cueball, or L.Cpl. Vowels
    PR name: Sleeper68, Cu3b4ll
    2142:sleeper68

Re: I am an idiot

Been there done that.. Middle of Winter in NW PA.. Boy Scout Camp.. I was like 13.. they had 2 or 3 of us Walk this Field approx 100 + Yardsto the edge of the forest really quietly..then, with a foot of snow in front of us (again...Pitch Black), Sprint back toward the Cabin, Baning Sticks and yelling, Driving the "SNIPE" toward awaiting Campers with large containers.. Well surprise we supposedly caught one... HEh..Yeah..

Good memories.. :icon_razz
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

hahah! You were running around the woods banging rocks together with a bag weren't you? hahaha.

Hey, look man, You wanna catch a snipe bird? Call in Arty on the grid. That should flush them out.
      Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Ever seen the movie "Up"?

| |

Comment

Originally posted by MarineSeaknight View Post
          Ever seen the movie "Up"?
          OOH... I get it now....

Comment

lol good one! Reminds me of high school woodshop class, if you cut a piece of wood to short, the shop teacher would send you on a wild goose chase for the wood strecher starting with the drafting class, then that teacher would send you to the art class and so on, or untill you figured it out.

Comment

Or... have any of you that were enlisted ever given an order to find a "Box of Ground Guides" ?

Comment

Originally posted by jagrock View Post
                Or... have any of you that were enlisted ever given an order to find a "Box of Ground Guides" ?
                Lol, never heard that one. But I did make some of the new guys check the shocks on a Bradley once. Also made them check for "soft spots" in the armor :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

my father used to send new soldiers to the quarter master for "a stand", the QM would walk away returning half an hour later to tell that they'd been standing there long enough
                  sigpic
                  excuse my poor english, im australian

Comment

In Canada, our Defense Minister Peter Mackay played the part of a soldier for a day, and it was put on TV.One of the officers told Mackay to gear up and to jump up and down on the LAV3 to test the shocks lol.Mackay fell for it and got on top the LAV and started jumping up and down,but realized he was being made a fool a few seconds after while everyone stared at him.Funny stuff and I applauded the Canadian officer for treating Mackay like another recruit who's still wet behind the ears,they razzed him good,must have been fun to get at a Minister without the threat of loosing your job,all on National TV too lol.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X