Suggested Mod for TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggested Mod for TG

The title states it really, but the mod would be ArmA 2 mod I44 and Wacht am Rhein, sadly it won't be compatible with ACE or maybe not even arrowhead, but I think it would make for some great gameplay for TG. Please post replies.

Re: Suggested Mod for TG

Hello Phoenix,

Welcome to TG
    Looking at your post count, you seem new to me if not forgive my ignorance.

Back on topic. As for adoption of such mod/add-on, unfortunately at this stage it would not be a feasible option. Actually, not for some time to come.
    However, I would encourage you to try the other islands that TG hosts. Perhaps you will enjoy them.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Suggested Mod: None?

hahahah! Get it? Ahahaah! Ah... Well, I thought it was funny.
      Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Ye I got it too... I think..
        Anyway ye adding more mods add this time would seem highly unlikely, everything at the moment still isn't 100%.
        And actually explaining the mod might help :)

Comment

I dont think those mods are out yet. I cant find I44 anywhere reliable. Looks ok though. The 31st normandy mod released a beta awhile back. Thats worth a look but FAAAR from playable. Orange Flak 88's ftw.
          Nihility

Comment

People complained when I added in a 3mb snake and shark pack...
            The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of TacticalGamer.com or of any other TacticalGamer ArmA Administration member, reader discretion is advised.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X